[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Kerkythea v1.5.1 RC3
This forum board is in read-only mode.
FAQ  •  Login

Kerkythea v1.5.1 RC3

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

balder

KT-Senior

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:08 pm

OK, i finally managed to install the old X11 from tiger to leopard.
I still get that Bus error (but Giannis said that was a bug, which should already be solved) so i guess i'll have to wait for the next fixed version of kerky for further testing ;)

To sum it all up: now i have 1 MacMini and 1 iMac with Leopard and the relative shipped version of X11, then a PPC powerbook with Leopard and the tiger version of X11.

While i hope kerky will run fine just on the standard Leopard, i can now test the Tiger X11 as well. Should kerky run only on the tiger X11 version (as said, it seems X11 on leopard is pretty broken by ytself) i'll post here the details on how i managed to revert X11 to the old version.

See you soon!

[edit]
@firkins
in fact the linked version does not install, while the one on the CD (i found a download page on the net to the installer) installs flawlessy..

<<

fakeshamus

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:40 pm

so here's what I get when I try to run with X11 on PPC. If I don't try to run a specific scene, ie "./Kerkythea" from the Xterm, I get an immediate bus error. when I try to run it with a scene "./Kerkythea standard.xml" I get the following:

------- KERKYTHEA 2008 ECHO EDITION -------