[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Grass libraries...
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Grass libraries...

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

confusedinNC

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:13 pm

<<

anfernee

Post Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:36 am

<<

dirtypr

KT-Fellow

Post Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Re: Grass libraries...

Thank you! just what I was looking for.
<<

irwanwr

KT-Fellow

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi there everyone,
Please, I need help about adding library.
I failed to add Grass Models, Flower and Xfrog-Sweet-Birch into the library.
I'd really like to use them and still need to download those other 3 Xfrog-Trees Part 1-3 to use.
I don't know what went wrong. But the it says, the file can't be recognized or something.
<<

irwanwr

KT-Fellow

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:42 pm

I can add the grass model now. The problem was downloader file association naming extension of the file.
But I still need any help to use them. I still don't understand about using instances. Even I've had downloaded 2 tutorials.
If there is any other tutorial or website or blog about Kerkythea model and usage, please let me know.
I really like this rendering application.
Thank you.
<<

mwm 5053

KT-Senior

Post Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Have you watched the WIKI video tutorial

http://www.kerkythea.net/joomla/index.p ... h_tutorial
<<

palyndrok

Post Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Please, change in .xml file path to Models folder.
<<

jonroydesign

Post Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:45 pm

I cant seem to get into repository, is there any other way I can download this and other models?
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

Danyel

Post Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:08 pm

Hey, guys! I downloaded the grass library from the resources section but altough they are great, none of the four types of grass fit a home garden, they are all from the wilderness, am I right? I was testing them with a simple image and they looked great, but when I tried with a house, it looked like the grass was swallowing the house like it was abandoned hahaha.

So I wonder if any of you guys have a different grass model that has the size and looks of the traditional home garden grass or if there's a way of making smaller the ones I already have.

Here's the testing image. I used MLT. (Yes, it's the TMA-1 for those who know hahaha)

Thanks a lot, guys.
Attachments
AMT-1 #2.jpg
<<

tridem

KT-Master

Post Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:37 am

the library #1 is the less "wild" and it can look like a well cropped grass. After all, using instances for a more "flat" aspect is a bit a nonsense, don't you think?
grass.jpg
<<

Danyel

Post Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:43 pm

How did you manage to get this result on the picture? I've been trying with the four types of grass and none of them gave me such a result.
<<

tridem

KT-Master

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:40 am

nothing special... grass1 30x30cm (but I guess with any of the grass1 models is the same) with a copious population (the distance set to minimum 0,1)
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:03 pm

0.1 is the distance between the insertion points of 2 like components in meters.
so, basically - 10cm between the "center" points of the grass patches.

<<

Torugo

Post Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Where do I change this 'Distance' ?
PreviousNext

Return to Models