[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Cars
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cars

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Max

KT-Warrior

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:34 pm

Cars

..some KT cars from 3D warehouse

Edited by Frederik: I've uploaded the library to the KT web-server and it can be downloaded from ...
<<

Rafa

KT-GrandMaster

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:52 pm

<<

sintra

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:39 pm

Cheers Max :)

Kind regards
Kind regards

Darren

Sketchup6 & Kerkythea
Dell Precison M90 notebook, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 Ghz, 4Gb of Ram, nVidia Quadro FX 2500M

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darrengoodwin/show/
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:53 pm

This is GREAT...!
Thanks for making and sharing this, Max... :D
(It's sad that you haven't applied all materials on these cars, like car paint, alu rims etc... Cause that's exactly what the models libraries are intended for... To enable the user to place the models, where materials already have been applied... ;) )

Any way - I've changed the size of the preview icon (needs to be 128 x 64) and uploaded the Models library to the KT web-server, and it can be downloaded from ...

Download the zip-file and unzip this to where your KT Models subfolder is located on your harddrive...
(I.e. X:\Program Files\Kerkythea Rendering System\Models)

Once again - thanks for sharing this, Max...!!
Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
<<

Max

KT-Warrior

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:56 pm

it's true fred - i only use cars in the background so 'painting' them completely passed me by! :oops:

..and stop hacking my posts!
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:08 pm

Last edited by Frederik on Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers
Kim Frederik

<<

Max

KT-Warrior

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:14 pm

no Fred, didn't mean it that way O:) - i'm curious, did you feel i was serious? i didn't place a smiley but i was sure you'd know..
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:34 am

Cheers
Kim Frederik

<<

Max

KT-Warrior

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:03 am

<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:39 pm

about 'hacking' posts... for future ref.

If you ever see that one of your posts was edited by me, and you don't see what the heck I did... I just 'fixed' the spelling of a word. ;)

I find my own typos in old posts and still go in and fix them. :lol: :roll:

no! before you ask, I obviously don't fix every mis-spelling I see, typically only if it's a team member and I'm afraid the mis-spelling will result in a mis-communication of their desired idea.

<<

Max

KT-Warrior

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:13 pm

Fletch, i don't believe you, i think you do go and check everyone's email for spelling misstakes! :lol:

..but it's fine by me, since after being diagnosed dislexic, my spelling has gotten much worse! :wink: :lol:

Return to Models