[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - 3D people
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

3D people

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

guido

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:07 am

3D people

<<

JTB

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:33 am

<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:56 pm

We haven't made a model library containing 3D people for KT, but there are a lot of free programs capable of making 3D humans, which you can import to KT...

Some of the best applications for this would be or models... ;)
You can also find some at ... :D

Finally I suggest that you make a and I'm sure you will find some more... ;)

Hope this can help you further..!? ;)
Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
<<

chavinskee

KT-Senior

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:43 am

if you're looking for 3d people and not "face-me" people, then try this! :D http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/ ... p=m&reps=1
<<

guido

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:52 am

Thank you everybody.
Chavinskee, I saw the link that you send me and the persons are very good! thank you.

I have a question, how did you do to put persons in your models? Did you do with the kt or with another program like Photoshop or Corel
thank you again.

Guido
<<

chavinskee

KT-Senior

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:59 am

<<

guido

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:46 am

<<

MLT SANDWICH

Post Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:22 am

3D textured figures

<<

JTB

KT-Explorer

Post Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:48 am

I don't think I will ever write something clever here....Revit Architecture 2010, AutoCAD 2010, MoI3d, 3dsMAX Design 2010, Maxwell, Kerkythea and lots of working hours...!
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:39 pm

please provide link, and I'll give it a go. ;) I'm too lazy to go look right now. :lol:

<<

MLT SANDWICH

Post Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Thanks Fletch! BTW, this is your buddy Ryan from the Badlands. :)
Great IES light tut... Lee was pleased. 8)

<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:30 pm

I'm not sure I get what you mean, cause it sure is possible to render that 3D model you've linked to... ;)

But it's really a poor 3D model... :|
Please take a look at the thread, where you can experiment with a model...
Attachments
Bust1_filtered copy.jpg
3D-human-test.jpg
Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
<<

MLT SANDWICH

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:42 am

Thanks Kim. That helped me figure out the problem.

Uusually when I export models from SU2KT I turn on default UVs so that KT materials will map properly without triangulation. When default UVs are not turned on it works great. Thanks!
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:35 am

Hi Ryan! Lose your other login info, did ya?
love the new name and avatar... you and Frederik can get those two together for a beer...

I only use "Default UV" feature when there are no textures in my model... only temporary "place-holder-colors".

<<

MLT SANDWICH

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:48 am

Solution:

Export scene with default UV's on.
Export figures with default UV's off.
Merge the two xml's in KT.

On a side note: Thank you to anyone involved in making this such a phenomenal program! And thanks to all of the users who contribute regularly to these forums with their helpful knowledge. Learning a lot from you all!
Next

Return to Models