[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Furnishings ++++
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Furnishings ++++

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

dtrarch

KT-Senior

Post Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:39 pm

Furnishings ++++

Here is a very extensive source for 3d models of fixtures, furniture etc.
http://www.stylepark.com/srv.do?op=show ... rk&lang=en

Just dive in and gettum.

dtr
<<

sintra

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:48 pm

Hi dtrarch

Thanks for the link, there sure is some nice furniture on the website, but i cannot see where you can download the models in dwg/3ds format etc etc, or am i missing something :?:
Kind regards

Darren

Sketchup6 & Kerkythea
Dell Precison M90 notebook, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 Ghz, 4Gb of Ram, nVidia Quadro FX 2500M

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darrengoodwin/show/
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:13 pm

:? Yeah... I feel like a fool as well :oops:
Can't seem to find any 3D models here... :(
Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
<<

lob

KT-Senior

Post Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:55 pm

Il ne faut pas désespérer des imbéciles. Avec un peu d'entraînement, on peut arriver à en faire des militaires.
P. Desproges
<<

RedSquare

KT-GrandMaster

Post Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Fanners \:D/
_______
<<

lob

KT-Senior

Post Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:02 pm

Il ne faut pas désespérer des imbéciles. Avec un peu d'entraînement, on peut arriver à en faire des militaires.
P. Desproges
<<

dtrarch

KT-Senior

Post Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:07 pm

Hi everybody

Sorry for the confusion.

Just select a chair or whatever and go to the product website.
Most have 3d/cad downloads.

All that I checked provided that sort of link.

There are over 1100 thumbs of all sort of stuff to see and THEN just follow the yellow brick road.

Gee whiz gang but I thought that it looked like a no brainder to get to the goods.

I'll go to my room and no TV either.

dtr
<<

dtrarch

KT-Senior

Post Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:18 pm

:( OK boy was I rong.
Just lucky on all my first hits.

Correction and apologies

Not all have 3d downloads at all and I just screwed up cuz I just got lucky on all that I checked out and got a bunch of good models.

This is a truly great collection of Mfg sources and very nice product but not as I first described.

Sorry again.

Sheeeeesh

dtr :cry:
<<

alexandersimanov

KT-Senior

Post Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:11 am

<<

JTB

KT-Explorer

Post Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:29 pm

I didn't have any problems, there is a floating window where you choose what kind of models you need and what kind of files you need to download...The list of the models appears automatically and you can choose to download 3d files.

First of all, to see the floating window, you have to choose something from the top menu....

<<

smiley

KT-Explorer

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:18 am

Love this site!!... thanks!!!... :D
<<

smiley

KT-Explorer

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:46 am

By the way... I just wrote "3d files" on the search window, and found over 790 products with 3d cad files.. from vases, sanitary, lights, furniture, bla, bla, blaaaa... :o and GREAT designers!..

Just select the product you want, and beneath the black window that says "catalogue and price request to manufacturer", must be a link that says "Download CAD file"..

Loooooving it!!! 8)
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:39 am

<<

Diroshi

KT-Senior

Post Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:08 pm

Great link! Thank you all :)
<<