[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - X-frog Sweet Birch Changes
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

X-frog Sweet Birch Changes

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

JAHOGS

Post Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:07 pm

X-frog Sweet Birch Changes

<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:46 am

sounds very kind of you...

keep in mind that the Tutorial Master List is your friend!!!! Please read it!

<<

JAHOGS

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:36 am

Thanks for the information and will try this step if what I was trying to do can not be done. I thought it would be a little easier to take a model library already done and just rename it as fall and change the color of the leaves, but it's not that easy. Seems easy but can't figure it out. I have renamed the files correctly but still can't get both the regular tree and a fall model library tree to work at the same time.
<<

mumbus

KT-Senior

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:26 pm

I thought I would give this a try quick and see if I could get it to work... Download this and then go to file->install library, and load this file.

I did a quick color correction for fall foliage. You could make further ajustments. I also didnt update the individual previews.

I think that the key that you might be missing is that you dont want to just duplicate the folder. You have to create a new folder, rename and zip it and then load it.

Let me know if this is useful for you.
<<

JAHOGS

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:55 pm

Thanks for the file, but this is the problem I am running in on my own and with your file you did. Both trees are now fall colors. I insert the fall tree and then insert the regular tree and they are both the fall color trees. Does this happen for you when loading in one tree from each model library (the fall and normal birch tree)?[/img]
<<

JAHOGS

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Problem fixed. After installing this library I needed to shut down and restart it. Thanks, I will try and make a winter one now with out any leaves....OOOORRRR maybe you can do a winter version for us since it took you no time to fix the fall tree for me/us.
<<

mumbus

KT-Senior

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Here is a winter one...

http://www.hanlonarchitects.com/Xfrog-S ... er.mod.zip

I apologize for not updating the previews, but I havent figured out how to do that yet. Maybe you could do that part.

Here is a quick test I did to see how they look...

<<

JAHOGS

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:58 pm

These are awesome, thanks so much. I can sleep better at night now, lol
<<

mumbus

KT-Senior

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:15 pm

My pleasure.
:)
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:39 pm

previews must be rendered, then try reading these...
http://www.kerkythea.net/phpBB2/viewtop ... 1846#21846
http://www.kerkythea.net/phpBB2/viewtop ... 6318#56318

it's the same process if I recall correctly...

Return to Models