[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Wings3D plugin
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wings3D plugin

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

RedSquare

KT-GrandMaster

Post Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:43 pm

Avariant, er, umm, it's stopped working. In the console pop up in Wings is says it can't find Kerkythea on C:\Program Files\etc. I don't have a C drive, mine's H. Don't ask.

Not your fault of course MINE because I have all my main applications bar Windows on another HD, in my case L:\Program Files\etc. Since I know nowt, I had a look at your two files and found one instance of C:\ mention in each of them which I altered to L:\ but then Wings didn't recognise the plug-in.

Either I missed another reference somewhere to C:\PF\Kerky and confused it or more likely, it didn't like the fact that I was operating in notepad and saved the file.

I've reloaded the plug-in which Wings3D once again recognises, but of course it can't find Kerky' can you suggest for a simple old fool what I may be able to do to redirect it to the (right for me) file path. :?
Last edited by RedSquare on Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fanners \:D/
_______
<<

Avariant

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:47 pm

:) No problem.

Under Edit->Plugin Preferences->Kerkythea, the dialog allows you to specify the location of KT. That should work. Let me know if it doesn't.
<<

RedSquare

KT-GrandMaster

Post Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:28 pm

:D Yay! :D That worked lovely Ta ever so. :P
Fanners \:D/
_______
<<

oort

Post Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:00 pm

Warnings

Avariant,

I finally have time to play with your plug-in again. I see the following warnings in the wings3d console when I render Matte,Fresnel,Plastic,Metal.

Warning: Can not set parameter Final Gathering of object Density Estimation

Warning: Can not set parameter Mesh Subdivision of object Density Estimation

Warning: Can not set parameter ./Final Gathering/Accuracy of object Density Estimation

Warning: Can not set parameter ./Final Gathering/Hardware Rendering of object Density Estimation

Warning: Can not set parameter ./Final Gathering/Final Gathering Rays of object Density Estimation

Warning: Can not set parameter ./Final Gathering/Crop Intensity (HR) of object Density Estimation

I get the following warnings when I use SSS. Yes the last warning appears 3 times in the console...

Warning: Can not set parameter Final Gathering of object Density Estimation

Warning: Can not set parameter Mesh Subdivision of object Density Estimation

Warning: Can not set parameter ./Final Gathering/Accuracy of object Density Estimation

Warning: Can not set parameter ./Final Gathering/Hardware Rendering of object Density Estimation

Warning: Can not set parameter ./Final Gathering/Final Gathering Rays of object Density Estimation

Warning: Can not set parameter ./Final Gathering/Crop Intensity (HR) of object Density Estimation

Warning: Can not set parameter Scatter Density of object Simple Fog Interior

Thanks,
oort
<<

Avariant

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:43 pm

I think most of those warnings can be ignored. The "presets" that I have hard coded into the plugin undoubtedly include values that aren't used by such and such preset. I thing you can ignore all those.

The SSS errors though...that might be an issue. I'll have to look into it when I get a chance.
<<

pinoy

KT-Explorer

Post Fri May 15, 2009 11:06 am

<<

pinoy

KT-Explorer

Post Fri May 15, 2009 11:14 am

<<

oort

Post Wed May 20, 2009 2:37 pm

<<

LucasP

Post Sat May 23, 2009 8:02 pm

<<

Towik

KT-Warrior

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:59 am

<<

Avariant

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:43 pm

http://www.kerkythea.net/phpBB2/viewtop ... highlight=

The plugin has been part of the wings source for years. The website for the plugin is no longer available (or necessary).
<<

Towik

KT-Warrior

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Yes but i though there is a newer version :)

Previous

Return to Wings3D