[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Roof Plugin for KT
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Roof Plugin for KT

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

ysolis1111

KT-Fellow

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Roof Plugin for KT

Just curious about roof in KT. Is there such a Roof plugin for KT. Right now im using instant roof and roof plugin in SU.
If any one could share to me some info i would really appreciate if you could share it me. I've noticed that in Vray you can
do roof pulgin. Thank you.
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: Roof Plugin for KT

roof plugin?
you mean, like a plugin to create a light dome?
no. and not needed. light your scene with a good HDR image - see the materials section of this forum, there is a materials master list with link to tons of good free HDR skies.
load an hdr into the KT spherical sky. done.

<<

ysolis1111

KT-Fellow

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:35 pm

no, i mean to a make roof using some roof tiles, its a hip roof . i refrain from doing this in SU cause when i export that to KT
it will take more time and KT will read all the faces of that roof, like the brush tool which so convenient to use,something
like that tool. hope you could spare some options . Thank you.
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:05 pm

like ? 8-[

<<

ysolis1111

KT-Fellow

Post Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Precisely yes sir. How do i come up with that tool any plugin or option and i hope you cloud share to me some ideas on that matter. I would really appreciate.I'v been banging to the tutorials but i could see any of that .
Thank you.
<<

dalderman

Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:18 pm

I, too, am interested in this.

A way to instance a tile roof would be a huge help! I've modeled it once in sketchup and I never want to again!

Thanks

Return to Plugins