[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - More procedural textures by Chris Hegarty
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

More procedural textures by Chris Hegarty

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

DragonSlayer44

KT-Warrior

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:34 am

Vista

It dosn't get any better then that Rayman! (circles arrows & pictures in the middle) :)
Last edited by DragonSlayer44 on Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Dan

KT-GrandMaster

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:23 am

Thanks a lot for sharing them, nice and useful procedurals!
Regards!
Dan
ArchiCAD // SketchUp // Kerkythea
Intel Core 2 Duo E 6400 @ 2,13 Ghz // NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GT // 4 Gb RAM // Win XP SP2
<<

Stackpool

KT-Senior

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:56 pm

Yes, thanks for the procedurals!

I too am having problems in getting them to show up in KT. I have 'Vista' & have allowed full access to the folder as mentioned above with Rayman.

I put the icons in the 'icon' folder, just three, is that correct?

Put the dll info from the PDF into the KT configuration file as I don't have anything called 'ini' directly.

Attached a shot of my KT main folder, all looks good!

What am I doing wrong as I don't see any extra procedurals in the material editor?
Attachments
screenshot kt folder.jpg
<<

Avariant

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:13 pm

Stackpool

I don't immediately see anything wrong... Sounds like the images are in the right place, though those don't make a difference on whether anything shows up or not.

double check that what you put in your config file is typed correctly.(assumably the ini file, Vista is just hiding the extension. I'm guessing its the file titled Kerkythea with the notepad and gear icon?)

for example:
plugin mRock.dll

one entry per line, one space between "plugin" and the name, and using the full name include the ".dll"

The next thing to check is inside KT, go to Windows->Console Log and scroll through the log looking for entries like Module "mBrick.dll" blah blah blah. If those entries are there, then KT is loading them. Go to the material editor, right click on one of the channels, click on the swirly "Add Procedural" icon, and you should see them in the popup, though you'll probably have to scroll down.
<<

csha

KT-Warrior

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:12 pm

Is there any word on when these will be seen on the Mac? I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what all was made. Is there any way a non-programming guy could help with the mac port of the plugins?
<<

ciccio

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:22 pm

Excellent work (avariant)
<<

Stackpool

KT-Senior

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:38 pm

Thanks for the swift reply Avariant!

Nothing is showing up in KT's console log.

Here's the ini file shot. Looks alright to me?

My material editor folder too.
Attachments
procedural sg.jpg
ini screengrab.jpg
<<

Avariant

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:52 pm

It all looks setup correctly. I don't know why it's not working.

DragonSlayer, Rayman, you guys are on vista. Do you have the same file setup? Is the Kerkythea file with the notepad and gear symbol the correct file for you?

Just to make sure also, stackpool, you only have one install location for KT 2008? It looks like it should work, so I'm trying to think of all the reasons it's not. You are able to edit and save that file, correct?

Do you have Vista 64-bit? Does anyone whose been successful have 64? I have no idea if that would contribute but...maybe.
<<

Stackpool

KT-Senior

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:48 pm

<<

RAYMAN

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:43 pm

[quote="Avariant"]

DragonSlayer, Rayman, you guys are on vista. Do you have the same file setup? Is the Kerkythea file with the notepad and gear symbol the correct file for you?
[quote]
YES ! THE INI FILE IS THE ONE WITH THE GEAR !
See the pictures !
Attachments
ICONS.jpg
FOLDER.jpg
EIGENSCHAFTEN.jpg
Last edited by RAYMAN on Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

RAYMAN

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:49 pm

In the end it should look like this in the material (procedural) panel !
Attachments
ALL PLUGINS.jpg
<<

Stackpool

KT-Senior

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:19 am

Attachments
security sg.jpg
<<

RAYMAN

KT-Explorer

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:22 am

<<

LittleBoss

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:10 pm

<<

peerman

Post Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:44 pm

any word of a mac compatible version of these extra procedural textures? Thanks in advance!!

Regards, Peter
PreviousNext

Return to Plugins