[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - More procedural textures by Chris Hegarty
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

More procedural textures by Chris Hegarty

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

csha

KT-Warrior

Post Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:53 pm

I also second the wanting of info on when these will make it to the mac. And as stated (and seemingly ignored) earlier, is there anything I could do to help with the mac port. I'd really like to use these and I think it's awesome that they were made, so I'd really like to see them make it to the other platforms.
<<

Avariant

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:56 pm

not ignored. Just no good answer yet.
<<

csha

KT-Warrior

Post Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:11 pm

fair enough. And not meaning to be a bother, just antsy to get my hands on them.
<<

peerman

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:35 am

<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:45 am

I find it fascinating how 'so many' people wanted KT for Mac, but now that it's available... there is no one that knows anything about porting these procedurals to mac. Everyone has been telling me how simple and great Macs are... are they so simple no one knows how to use them? Is there no mac geek out there that can port these? It is truly... :-k
Avariant has clearly stated he will share with anyone that can port them to mac, :roll: if you can do it... try sending him a PM.

<<

peerman

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:02 am

Fletch, I understand your reaction. Although Macs are quite "simple" to operate, not everyone is used to programming or using the SDK. Although I'm an architect I will download the SDK and try to build a material plugin. I will PM Chris and ask for some help when I download the SDK.
I will keep you posted.

Regards,
Peter
<<

csha

KT-Warrior

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:02 am

being able to use a mac and being able to program for X11 are not the same thing. I'd have ported them over a month ago if I new how or had the time to learn at the moment.
<<

Jon

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:16 am

I hate Vista :evil: :evil: :evil:
I've allowed full administrative access to the ini and dll files and it STILL won't let me save it :evil:

"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence"
~Robert Fripp
<<

Avariant

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:06 pm

Plugins for Mac

Sorry about the wait, everyone.

Big thanks to giannis for compiling the plugins for the mac. They are now available in the repository under Applications->Plugins.
:D
<<

peerman

Post Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:26 pm

thanks a lot. I didn't get far with my poor programming skills ;-)
I'll try them tomorrow. Again thanks for making these available for the mac as well. I have a nice scene where I can use the brick texture. I'll post some renders in the WIP section as soon as I have some pics.

Regards,

Peter
<<

ycarry

KT-Warrior

Post Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:45 pm

<<

csha

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:58 pm

Thank you so much Avariant for these! I can't wait for my next rendering project now!
<<

emahfuz

KT-Senior

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:50 pm

now that the procedurals have been ported to mac, could anyone tell me for sure how to install them?

the pdf says i should replace my .ini file with the one provided with the procedurals. is it as easy as that?
edson mahfuz, architect

porto alegre, brasil | www.mahfuz.arq.br
<<

Avariant

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:53 pm

I don't have a mac, so I don't know for sure, but yeah, I think it's that easy. :)
<<

emahfuz

KT-Senior

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:58 pm

edson mahfuz, architect

porto alegre, brasil | www.mahfuz.arq.br
PreviousNext

Return to Plugins