[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Problem Importing from SU to KT using SU2KT
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problem Importing from SU to KT using SU2KT

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Orion

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:51 pm

Problem Importing from SU to KT using SU2KT

Hello,

I am having problems exporting my SU models to Kerkythea. Once the SU2KT does its magic and asks me if I want to open the export in the KT, I get the KT splash screen and then an empty KT modeling field. I have been trying to import my complex model and it would never work. Then I tried just a simple cube with a lightsource and it worked the first time I tried it -- model loaded into KT and I was able to render it. After closing that simple model and trying the simple model import again, there was no import, just a KT splash screen followed by a blank KT screen as described above. Trying the complex model a few more times did not open it. Restarting did not help.

I am running Vista, SU Pro 7.1.6860, KT Echo 2008, and SU2KT 3.15. I believe these are all the latest versions.

Things I already tried (as suggested by members of Sketucation forums):

-purging the model
-reinstalling KT into a non-default folder to bypass the Vista UAC
-exporting model as clay

None of these strategies helped so far. I still cant import any simple or complex models into KT from SU.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

-Orion
<<

hainguyen202

Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:23 pm

<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:09 pm

hainguyen202,
a .kst file is a script file. it is NOT a scene file.

:rtfm:

SU2KT exports .XML format.
When you save a scene from Kerkythea, try specifying it to be .kzx which is much smaller and faster loading/saving.

Orion, I'm not sure what the issue is for you.
I would try an older version of SU2KT and see if they have the same issue?

are you specifying .xml for export?

can you post the simple scene that's crashing?

sounds like it could be a problem w/ a graphics card, not the export?

Return to Plugins