[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Anar's KT renders
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Anar's KT renders

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:38 pm

Anar's KT renders

As I can't submit any of my customers renders, I will show you some of my personal work.
These are renders of my personal modeling (except when mentioned - see credits) and have never been shown before.
Some of the models are quite old (3DS 3.0 maybe 15 years ago...) and do not represent my actual modeling skills.
The images are only 600px width but I will provide a better quality if needed.

Of course, comments are welcome !
3D by passion
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:43 pm

I like music.
And I like vintage stuff.
This is a B&O 1900, still a fantastic stereo IMHO...

The render preset I used is MLT and I stopped it after 453 pass.

Post-prod for enhancing contrast and add a little specularity on the record.
Attachments
B&O_MLT_453passes_Exp1,2_SM.jpg
B&amp;O 1900
Last edited by anar on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
3D by passion
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:50 pm

This has been one of my favorite sports when I was young and sportive (a long time ago...).
A very intrusive passion indeed !
But it was before I discovered 3D...

I shaped this board (1m60 long) when I was 19. Still have it...

The render preset his MLT and I stopped it after 150 pass.

No post-prod.
Attachments
Funboard1_MLT_150passes_SMA.jpg
An ADV Shape
Last edited by anar on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
3D by passion
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:52 pm

You can't windsurf without a sail !
So here it is...

MLT preset - 150 pass.

No post-prod.
Attachments
Funboard2_MLT_150passes_SMA.jpg
An &quot;old school&quot; Neil Pryde sail
Last edited by anar on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
3D by passion
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:55 pm

Another sport I have practiced and still do sometime.
I think it's the hardest sport in the world !
Very addictive...

The render suffer from a too small texture and not enough MLT pass.

MLT preset - 43 pass (only).

No post-prod.
Attachments
SkateOrDie_MLT_44passes_SMA.jpg
Skate or die!
Last edited by anar on Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3D by passion
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Another great sport that I'm still able to practice.

MLT preset - 184 pass.

No post-prod.
Attachments
Bonzini_MLT_184passes_SMALL.jpg
Bonzini soccer table
Last edited by anar on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
3D by passion
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:02 pm

I've been working as a 3D ingenieur for Konica Minolta for a while.
I was in charge of this wonderful little machine.
It's a VI910 3D scanner.
But I didn't scan the scanner, I modeled it.

PMFG high preset.

No post-prod.
Attachments
VI910_PMFG_High_SMALL.jpg
Konica Minolta VI910
Last edited by anar on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
3D by passion
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:06 pm

During the summer, I like to have a little cocktail with my friends.

This render could be improved and I should try again when I get some time for it.
Anyway, that was one of my first attempt at KT.

PMFG high preset.

No post-prod.
Attachments
Cocktail_PMFG_High_SMALL.jpg
Don't drink too much!
Last edited by anar on Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3D by passion
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Another thing I like doing with my friends at night.
Going in the underground of Paris to have fun.

Don't tell me it's a bit too dark.
It's completely dark in there !

The 3D people in this scene are from the Max Grueter's "Working class heroes" 3Dwarehouse collection.

MLT preset - ??? pass.

Post-prod for enhancing contrast, water on the ground and lighting effects.
Attachments
Going_underground1_SMALL.jpg
The &quot;Catacombes&quot; in Paris
Last edited by anar on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
3D by passion
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:10 pm

The render might not kill you but smoking surely will !
At least we know what we're gonna die of.
And now we know who can be held responsible for that genocide...

MLT preset - 122 pass.

No post-prod.

I added the texture file just to show that KT deals very well with complex UV mapping.
Attachments
Cig_texture.jpg
KT deals well with complex UV mapping
Cig_MLT_122passes_Gamma0,8_.jpg
Smoke at your own risk!
Last edited by anar on Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3D by passion
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:22 am

the lighting and the floor surface do not seem natural in that last one.
have you tried the lighting studio, or at least a studio HDR? use a white plexi material for the floor (download listing in master material list sticky)

<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:43 am

3D by passion
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:29 am

HDR is simple.
in your sun and sky wizard skip the sun tab and go straight to sky.
now choose 'sky probe' and click the black box representing the thumbnail for the sky, and browse to the HDR file to load it.

then make sure you've disabled any sun and hit render.

or even better- download the probes from kerkythea.net's downloads section . i created the probes so you can install them, then to load the hdr file in those is as simple as picking the image from the pulldown.

<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:36 pm

Thank you Fletch.
Sounds quite simple when I read you.
I'm gonna give it a try as soon as possible and I'll let you know about my feedback...

Best regards.
3D by passion
<<

Rafa

KT-GrandMaster

Post Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Nice images. But the camera angle is something you need to improve imho.

For example the skateboard. The camera angle is something you can use in amazon, not in a Xsports magazine. Do you know what I mean? If you put the camera a lot closer and use a wide angle lens...
Next

Return to Demo Reel 2