[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Anar's KT renders
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Anar's KT renders

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Pg09

KT-Explorer

Post Mon May 11, 2009 1:59 pm

cheers,

Adam
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Tue May 12, 2009 4:51 pm

Somebody... Kill that roach!

MLT BiPT 215 passes
KT DOF
No Post-prod

The grass comes from the "Kwistenbiebels gras component".
I also downloaded the roach some 12 years ago and forgot who I got it from. So sorry I can't give credit to that person...
Attachments
Bouffe_MLT_BiPT_SMALL.jpg
Somebody... Kill that roach!
3D by passion
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Fri May 15, 2009 6:43 am

This is a early 70's alarm clock from the japanese brand "Rhythm".
I modeled it from photos found on the web.

MLT 366 passes
No Post-prod
Attachments
Rhythm_MLT_366passes_SMALL.jpg
70's &quot;Rhythm&quot; alarm clock
Last edited by anar on Mon May 18, 2009 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3D by passion
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Mon May 18, 2009 6:51 am

This is another alarm clock from the german brand "Signal".
I haven't been able to find any information on the net concerning this item or even this brand. So if any of you knows something about it (year for example) I would be glad to know more about it.

MLT 360 passes
No Post-prod
Attachments
Reveil_scene_MLT_360passes_.jpg
German &quot;Signal&quot; alarm clock
3D by passion
<<

dentex

KT-Master

Post Mon May 18, 2009 7:13 pm

dentex
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:58 am

Re: Anar's KT renders

It's been a long time I haven't post anything because I don't do as much KT as in the past years.
This is because I'm more into 3D printing now which takes a lot of my time...
But the other day I felt like doing a little KT render just for the fun.
And I still love KT very much !
It's still my renderer of choice.

So here is a 3D sculpture of the legendary "Screaming Hand" design by famous designer Jim Phillips for Santa Cruz skateboards.
I have allways loved skate and still do but I'm getting to old to practice now...
I rendered it with a SSS (Sub-Surface Scattering) material on it.
Scream_KT02.jpg
Rendered with SSS

This render is far from perfect but that was not the point.
I just wanted to have a nice "teaser" image on Thingiverse where you can download the mesh for your own render or if you want to 3D print it :

For more information please visit .

EDITED :
Sorry but the mesh "Screaming Hand" isn't available anymore on Thingiverse (or anywhere else).
I got worried about possible copyright infringement so I prefered to ask the original designer if it was OK for him to share it and the answer is "no".
This is the very short answer. His longer and kind version with explanation "why" is on Thingiverse in case you're interested.
Sorry but just this 3D render will remain to show my personal 3D work.
3D by passion
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:04 pm

This is a render of a useful thing I designed in SketchUp and Designspark Mechanical for the purpose of making this tutorial :

Vide-poches_KT.jpg
Rendered in KT

I also uploaded it on Thingiverse for those who would like to render it or 3D print it.
You can get it from here :

Cheers !
3D by passion
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:35 pm

good work!

<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:01 am

Thanks Fletch.
You are still here... Bravo!
I haven"t post for a while and it seems to me this forum has become a desert.
It's slowly dying....

Too bad!
3D by passion
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:09 am

Thanks Notareal.
I also think that I might have the right to publish that thing but I removed it by respect to the original author, Jim.
Jim thinks that the design is not accurate enough. And I completely agree.
Anayway accurate or not the NHS company doesn't agree so I removed it.

Companies have to worry with the upgrowing 3D printing technology !

Cheers !
3D by passion
Previous

Return to Demo Reel 2