[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Kerkythea Echo Boost (Release Candidate 2.5.2)
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kerkythea Echo Boost (Release Candidate 2.5.2)

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Mouais

KT-Fellow

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Re: Kerkythea Echo Boost (Release Candidate 2.5.2)

Amazing, and great for fast preview using mlt!
Very nice from you to take the time to implement imrpovements from Thea to Kerky.
A huge THANK YOU from the student community ;)

Now waiting for a OSx Lion support :P
<<

Charly2008

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:21 pm

I also would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the KT-team for this great work. I just try "Kerkythea Boost (x64)". and I am thrilled by this program.

Charly
<<

La Signora Fender

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Yo there! I really found KT faster than ever. Love you all, guys! Great work, definitely. :)
I just would like to know if there is any possibility to see the official brand new version in time for 2012... Anyway I'm keeping on training with KT (I'm not a great renderer as you all, but I try to make it). ;)
<<

mimena1

Post Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:09 am

UUAAAAUUUU!!!!
I'm crazy with this version!!!
It's wonderfull!!!
Great improvement!!more stable for me.
Thanks a lot!!!!

I am Kerkythea's user for 5 years ... I use it professionally for images of my projects. I take several weeks with a job whose file 3D .xml occupies more of a 1GB, was taking long with the pre-set of render n 7 and a resolution of 2048x1536 1h.30min approximately...THE SAME RENDER WITH KERKYTHEA BOOST ... 30 minutes!!!!
Besides in some sights not even it managed to finish it wearing the program. With this version.. NEITHER A HANG-UP!
(sorry for my english)
ENHORABUENA!!

Miguel
Attachments
PP_0011 [1600x1200].jpg
<<

r3lite

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Gianis, para cuando una la versión de MAC OSX?
<<

Flo

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:38 pm

I have a new laptop with windows vista installed adn I wanted to install The Boost version in it but, after I did the installation I could not install the libraries. It always give me an error. I do not have the previous version of Kerkythea in this lap top. Should I install the previous version and install all the libraries and then install The Boost version? I ave not idea why the libraries are not installing.
Any help will be highly appreciated since I am plning to work on te road with this lap top.

Thanks,

Flo
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:22 pm

<<

Flo

Post Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:56 am

[quote="Fletch"][quote="Flo"]Should I install the previous version and install all the libraries and then install The Boost version?[/quote]
yes, good idea

Flo, sorry - but you seem to have forgotten THIS: #-o
viewtopic.php?p=86465#p86465[/quote]
Thanks again. I guess I have to install both versions in my new laptop to do that. I was just trying to save some time. tHE PROGRAM IS WORTH DOING IT THOUGH.
<<

micheus

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:15 pm

[quote="giannis"]Btw, the splash screen still shows Echo 2008 but we are going to replace it soon. ;)

This version is primarily intended to get quick installation bugs (like the one above).
best wishes[/quote]
Maybe an other two things to be verified in the intaller:
- if KT is already installed, in the text box named 'Destination Folder' maybe the initial path would can be the currently in use (as we can observe in other app's installer)
- in the next step - "Chose Start Menu Folder" - changing the destination has no effect. The shortcut is put in the start menu root (I would like use "Graphics App\Kerkythea Rendering System", as I did with the old version)

TIA
<<

Towik

KT-Warrior

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:56 pm

I just dowloaded the 2.5.2 , i think i was trying the 2.0.X , but i was missing the render settings , but i see i just have to copy it

I have to say 450MB for materialeditor , lol man i think i need to fix some of my presets....

thanks as always.
<<

schmidtstrings

Post Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Any update on the mac candidate?
<<

Netbookpro

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:24 pm

What's going on with the development of Kerkythea??
<<

KAzZ3D

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Hey developers, give some attention to Mac users, please!?!?!
<<

Netbookpro

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:25 am

To me it seems like all development for Kerkythea is on stop... And has been for some time... All attention is on the paid applications of Thea and twilight. I understand that you need to pay the bills and if no one is donating to the Kerkythea cause then something needs to change. Maybe open up the development of Kerkythea to the community?!??
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
PreviousNext

Return to New Versions