[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Kerkythea 2007 Release (v1.4.1)
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kerkythea 2007 Release (v1.4.1)

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

manandmouse

KT-Explorer

Post Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:38 pm

try out all the buttons, observe and hope to learn
<<

rneris

KT-Fellow

Post Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:15 pm

Pilou,
This problem was happening with me too. I discovered that the problem was in use many folders/subfolders to store the file. (c:\program file\Kerkythea\name1\name2\file.xml). Try to place the file in c:\ or other folder and opens in K. This functioned with me.

Regards, Rafael
Arquitetura e Construções
<<

Pilou

KT-Senior

Post Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:41 pm

@ Rneris
BRAVO !!!
That works!
I put the file in The kerkythea folder \ models
and that works fine 8) 8) 8)

And the same for the "save scene" because save a scene made an error too !
You are a Genious :idea: 8)

So the bug is Windows or Kerkythea?
I am not qualify for judge of that :)
Last edited by Pilou on Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Pilou
Is beautiful that please without concept!
<<

gksl4

KT-Senior

Post Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:43 pm

Hi all,

I have same problem with Pilou now trying to import from 3dMax7 .obj some large files (triangulated). Importing small obj (new created) files was working.

PS. I am trying to import obj file from C:\ but I take the same message
<<

Pilou

KT-Senior

Post Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:08 pm

Pilou
<<

gksl4

KT-Senior

Post Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:43 pm

<<

Herodes

KT-Senior

Post Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:58 pm

<<

gksl4

KT-Senior

Post Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:39 pm

Last edited by gksl4 on Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

rneris

KT-Fellow

Post Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:45 pm

Arquitetura e Construções
<<

Pilou

KT-Senior

Post Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:36 am

@gksl4 Seems you have not put your "alone" object in the ...\Program Files\Kerkythea Rendering System\models\m5.obj folder :)
@rneris Here some doodle :roll: (model by Steph3D & MoI)
Pilou
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:22 am

<<

gksl4

KT-Senior

Post Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:44 am

Finally I found a solution.

My problem was with obj export file from 3dMax7. It was possible to open and work with it in various other 3d apps, but not with KT2007. Exporting (or saving as) obJ again from Hexagon, it was possible to open it in KT.

There was not a matter of filepath (in my case).

Probably, I had use some settings in obj export from Max, that KT obj importer does not like.

Exporting obj from SU5 or SU6 works fine without filepath restrictions.
(of course avoiding non unicode characters, that is a lesson I learned ten months ago).

Thanks
<<

manandmouse

KT-Explorer

Post Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:59 am

path ??

I did a small test, concerning the filepath.
Windows XP (Personal) Service Pack 2

Opening D:\Program Files\Amapi 3D v6.1\uit Amapi3D515\meeramapi.3ds
was no problem, although several spaces are in the path and the 3ds is stored at several levels deep from the root.

D:\Program Files\Life Forms 3.5\Model Gallery\Knick Knacks and Props\Chair\chair.3ds gave no problems either.
Finally I created a few folders on C:
names with spaces and several levels deep
I had no problems opening:
C:\test map\test map numero twee\test map numero drie\test map numero vier\tractor.3ds

So at least here at my computer there are no error issues with the path.

Intriguing render BTW Pilou
try out all the buttons, observe and hope to learn
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:57 pm

mine as well (WinXP SP2)...

the windows does not allow me to enter very long directory filenames
any way and even in the critical limit i am still able to open the file.

do you miss a service pack perhaps?
<<

F.ip2

KT-Senior

Post Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:30 pm

since there is a win and linux version are there plans to maybe run it nativly also for os x?
PreviousNext

Return to New Versions