[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Kerkythea 2008 Echo Release (v2.0.0/v2.0.5)
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kerkythea 2008 Echo Release (v2.0.0/v2.0.5)

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:26 am

<<

cdachin

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:24 am

<<

Andrew B

KT-Explorer

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:28 am

<<

LAPX

KT-Master

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:12 am

<<

zoneld

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:19 am

<<

erikB

KT-Explorer

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:08 am

Thanks giannis and the Kt-team !!
First look, nice style (in accordance with the site colors :) ) pro-style gui, GREAT speed enhancement. Instancing brush I still have to discover as the new material editor. So I have something to look forward to.
greetings, erikB
<<

PRSS

KT-Explorer

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:17 pm

Thank you everybody in the KT team for the wonderful works
you are doing.

I am yet to install the new KT 2008.

Is it really necessary to uninstall the previous one? Can I have
both simultaneously?

Suppose I install into a different folder - of course it is going
to be Kerkythea 2008 now.

At the moment i am quite used to all the settings in KT 2007. So for
just-in-case, I would still prefer to have KT 2007 also.

Please advise

With best regards
PRSS
<<

lapsleyd

KT-Fellow

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:52 pm

<<

Goyoes

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:38 pm

Thanks a lot, Giannis and all the developers and testers. K2008 is amazing.

Greetings from Spain.
Less is more... ...sometimes.
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:56 pm

<<

lapsleyd

KT-Fellow

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:36 pm

Thanks a bunch. I'll look for it next week. In the mean time I'll experiment and of course "play".

"Getting started ought to be enough with familiarity with 2007. Again, thanks.
<<

Gareth

KT-Warrior

Post Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:16 am

Giannis and the KT team.....exceptional work....well done and thank you...!!!
<<

tmaes

KT-Fellow

Post Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:24 am

I wanted to say that your little scroll buttons for increase values are adorable!!! idem with the "ground button", the selection icons, the materials are really great!!!
and as I previously said: under linux its incredibly fluid.
there are some ergonomic things that can be perfectible...but its a great soft.

greetings again to the team!
edit uh, and render in background :shock: :shock:
Last edited by tmaes on Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

JTB

KT-Explorer

Post Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:29 am

:!: :!: :!: GREAT WORK :!: :!: :!:

Congratulations to all of you!
I am a Maxwell user and this is one of the greatest renderers I've seen
The instancing brush is amazing!
<<

LittleBoss

Post Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:04 pm

"De puta madre" as we say in Spain.