[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Kerkythea 2008 Echo Release (v2.0.0/v2.0.5)
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kerkythea 2008 Echo Release (v2.0.0/v2.0.5)

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

dentex

KT-Master

Post Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:19 pm

dentex
<<

MSantana

Post Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:46 pm

Hello, first of all I want to thanks to all the people that made this amazing render program real, I'm really happy with all the features and possibilities that it provide me to do.

then, i need to ask a problem that I have, that is, now I can finally install the program in my mac, but where can I get the exporter from sketchup to kerkythea ? can I use the same that I used for windows version?

thanks for the help
<<

Gaieus

KT-Senior

Post Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:48 pm

Gai...
(Csaba Pozsárkó)
<<

MSantana

Post Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:01 pm

thanks
<<

F.ip2

KT-Senior

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:44 pm

hey

I love the fact you can use the selected model in the material preview and rotate the view. very handy!

Looking forward to the new manuals.

claas
--
C l a a s E i c k e K u h n e n
Lecturer - Art Metal - Design
Department of Art and Design
University of Wisconsin-Stout
Menomonie, WI 54751
715 232 5323
<<

chavinskee

KT-Senior

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:55 pm

<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:02 pm

<<

Juju

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:37 pm

Save the Earth, its the only planet with chocolate...
<<

phs

Post Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:59 am

<<

LAPX

KT-Master

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:28 am

Is version 2.0.7 the latest version?
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:51 am

Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun May 04, 2008 12:09 pm

The latest version is now ... ;)
Cheers
Kim Frederik

<<

jcrew

KT-Fellow

Post Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:31 am

kt2008-instancin brush

<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:44 am

The instancing brush is part of KT2008 Echo... ;)
I suggest that you download the flash video tutorial made by Fletch... ;)
Cheers
Kim Frederik

<<

LAPX

KT-Master

Post Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:15 am

PreviousNext

Return to New Versions