[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Kerkythea Release v1.3.02
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kerkythea Release v1.3.02

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Chrisi25

KT-Fellow

Post Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:58 pm

Very superb giannis!

Gold medal for your work!!

i like the spherical camera option! :D :D

:D :D

Chris
<<

Gistman

KT-Explorer

Post Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:40 pm

THANK YOU!

I got the email anouncement at 4:00am (Here in Arkansas, in the u.s.) and spent the next 3 hours playing with it...

I love the Material tree! I seemed to load my large files faster and the rotating, panning seem to be smoother with a bit more control...

I can't wait to experiment with the updated camera settings.

I posted a question/observation in the bug forum a bit earier about the value setting for the Self Luminance... Don't know if that's a bug or not- It's easy to get around anyway.

Thanks again!

gistman --> Aaron
<<

manleystanley

KT-Senior

Post Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:51 pm

"and not so much a typical greek either... Laughing"
You mean your not short, hairy, tan, and balding? :lol:

Just downloaded and am working with the new version. So far it's excellent, easy to use, guess I can uninstall 1.2 now :wink:
Love the viewer, everything on the mouse :D
Persistence always pays off
<<

Xtra

Post Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:18 pm

I downloaded the Linux release an did some tests. Really great, I like the idea to combine a render engine with a GUI. And this GUI is nice and clear, very good! But something seems to be wrong with this percent value in the title bar indicating the rendering progress. It seems to be too low, compared to the visible progress.
<<

Andrew B

KT-Explorer

Post Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:27 pm

Myself and my buddy have already noticed that everything seems to run a bit smoother. There are fewer hicups in interface. I am almost never using the escape button to refresh. Most of the changes are very subtle, but they are evident.
<<

leope

Post Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:44 pm

Thanks a LOT, giannis: great work ! 8)
<<

tikal26

Post Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:59 pm

BSFD support?

I am new to K so maybe this is why I can't find it
I see that you have BSFD support on the new thing, but I don't know how to make a new material so that I can added it. is there an SDK or something to make that kind of material. I am wondering if we have the avility of making our own materials.
Thanks
<<

clipi

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:09 pm

Most defenetly Tikal you can use the included SDK to build your own shaders.
<<

gksl4

KT-Senior

Post Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:12 pm

Thank you very much!!!
<<

michaelayne

Post Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:58 pm

The library materials is not default. The materials is in the program but do not appear. It cannot save either. Is there a glitch here??

Please advise. :cry:
<<

iamtbo

KT-Senior

Post Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:46 pm

New Release

Giannis,

This program is unbelievable. Great job.
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:53 am

<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:55 am

<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:58 am