[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Is Poser to KT Possible?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Is Poser to KT Possible?

<<

McGyver

KT-Fellow

Post Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Is Poser to KT Possible?

I don't know if this is the proper place to ask this (sorry if it is not) and/or if it where possible, if it might just be more trouble than it is worth, but I was wondering if anyone has ever considered some sort of Poser (or even DAZ studio) to KT plugin.
Probably more professional people use KT, and Poser leans more towards hobby use... It is just that recently DAZ studio has gotten a plugin (Reality) for LUX and there is a on and off Poser to Lux project going on... and even though both of those plugins produce great results, I think Kerkythea seems easier to use and produces slightly more beautiful renders... I might be biased because I love KT so much, but I think if it were possible it just might bring a heck of a lot more people to Kerkythea... I don't know if that is a good thing or not. I was just wondering.
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: Is Poser to KT Possible?

Maybe this helps? viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7145
Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

McGyver

KT-Fellow

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Re: Is Poser to KT Possible?

That sounds cool. Unfortunately I use a Mac, so at the moment I can't try that... sounds great though, hopefully I will be getting a PC soon and will be able to try that! Thanks!

Return to Exporter-Plugin Development