[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - PoseRay to Kerkythea conversion
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PoseRay to Kerkythea conversion

<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:12 pm

If you like I can move this to .

That is better place to talk about exporter in development.
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Hi Notareal,

and thank you for your answer.

Well, it's up to you to decide where is the best place for such a subject.
IMO it could be in "Off-topic" because it is said to talk about "3rd party tools".

It could also stay as is. Then I will continue posting Poseray stuffs where I started doing it.

But never mind where you decide to create it as long as there is a well identified place for that...

Best regards.
3D by passion
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Attachments
SU_CB.jpg
SketchUp subdivision before export
PPT_173passes.jpg
Embossed with Poseray
3D by passion
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:33 pm

<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Attachments
CB_displaced.gif
Embossed with Poseray
3D by passion
<<

flyerx

Post Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am glad that people find PoseRay useful. The beta link that I posted earlier in this topic does not work and you should download the beta from PoseRay's front page. The older non-beta version is still available.

PoseRay's page: http://mysite.verizon.net/sfg0000/

Several circumstances have kept me from updating and keeping up during the past year. So much that I was unaware that the topic was moved so I missed all the new replies and some email messages.

I will look into some of the issues brought up in the thread.

Regards,

FlyerX
<<

WallyR

Post Sun May 09, 2010 10:21 pm

PoseRay

I have been using Poseray for a while now with POV-Ray. I just downloaded and tried the beta version with Kerkythea export. I will be glad to help test. I loaded and exported a Poser scene but the cameras and lights did not export. Did I miss something or is this feature not yet implemented?

I was using Poseray to clean up Poser obj files before importing into K. I wrote a couple of Poser Python scripts to export the cameras and lights from Poser. When I tried the new K exporter I noticied it re-orients the model to match K convention of z axis vertical. I modified my Python script to match. I posted these scripts in the Tutorials section if anyone wants to try them. I suppose Poseray will soon export cameras and lights, but right now I set up a scene in Poser and use Poseray to export the model and merge this with the camera and light export from my python programs.
<<

flyerx

Post Mon May 10, 2010 1:55 am

<<

tracyk859

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:01 am

Thanks for the post.

Return to Exporter-Plugin Development