[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Private house
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Private house

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

doronesh

Post Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:22 am

Private house

Hi all

Long time no post. Too much work, I guess. I wonder what it means, then, that I post today... :?

A private house I've been working on. Modelled in SU, rendered by KT. Most pics are of the staircase. I had to put a lot of effort to pursuade the client to build a curved staircase and an inner bridge leading from the kids' rooms to the parents' suite. Another pic is of the jacuzzi tub to be built as an integral part of the patio.

Comments welcome.

<<

clipi

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:40 am

Very nice renders.. but the first image look out of focus... or blured.. is that how it come out of KT?
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:56 am

and it seems to me like an artifact in the first image, the black front part
of the staircase.

great work!
giannis
<<

clipi

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:12 am

are the walls pure white? I see some sort of color bleeding in the inside walls..
<<

doronesh

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:16 pm

Giannis, there were a lot of artifacts in that first render. I had to do some serious post-work to make it presentable. See if you like this one better.

Clipi, this is the texture I use for the walls. I do it so they won't be too flat and boring ...

<<

Henk

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:02 pm

Sharp edges

Hi Doronesh

Try adding at least a small (12mm) 45deg fillet, or 3 segment curve to very sharp edges that is closer to your camera in your SU model. You will be amazed how much realizm and definition at ads to your render.

Henk

Return to Galleries - Work in Progress