[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Trucks with and without lights
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Trucks with and without lights

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Tankfrank

Post Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Trucks with and without lights

Hello forum users.

I am trying to play around some in SU and KT, just for hobby, no professions.

I tried to play a little with rendersettings and with lichts.

Attached some examples.

Note; in the image with the containertrucks I used pointlights as toplights and spotlights as headlights (something is wrong with the container on the last truck, I see the side in SU bt in KT it disapears and I don't know why)
In the image of the blue truck the toplights are spotlights, just as the headlighs but I can't get the toplights realistic. The side lights are pointlights wich gives a better result.

The windows of the blue truck are black because there is no interior.

Please let me know your experienced opinions and thanx in advance.

Frank
Attachments
kw18.jpg
test5.jpg
DAFdonker13.jpg
<<

rangerrick

KT-Explorer

Post Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:37 am

Re: Trucks with and without lights

Welcome to the Kerkythea forum, Frank. I really like the first image, the truck model is of high quality. :thumbsup: The top cab clearance lights may need some tweaking but you nailed the lower side body lights....they look very believable! Good job.
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:40 pm

+1
agree, but the camera views are boring. think of trucker magazines, and what camera views they use to show a truck.

<<

Tankfrank

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:31 pm

Thanks for your replies

I will try to make the toplights better, I now used spotlights there and point lights at the sides.

Will try how it looks with pointlights at the top to.

Return to Galleries - Work in Progress