[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Small bathroom - help and comments needed
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Small bathroom - help and comments needed

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

SandrM

Post Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:38 am

Small bathroom - help and comments needed

I am at the moment working on a very small bathroom render and could need some help from more experienced members.

1. Any suggestion how to set a small room like this up (view, angle, what to do with the walls)?
2. I run the render with 19 MLT and stopped the render at 85% 85/1000 after having it run for I think 12ish hours. It is still not perfect. Any idea how to speed things up and finish it with a better result?
3. There is a funny shape in the shower niche on the tiling, which I guess from the lights? Any suggestions?
4. The downlights are created as an ies and i like how the light is forming on the wall. I wanted to put a white finish in the downlights to indicate the lights being on but If I am using the self luminance thing ( a bit like the pendents) it messes up the ies light shading on the walls . Any idea on what material to use or how to change the settings?
5. The pendents. I wanted to use a milky - shinning through material like you can find a lot on bedside table glass shades. Inside i wanted to put a omni light on a low multiplier to fake a light bulb. and then an ies light just underneath the pendents to show the lights bouncing of the wall, mirror and vanity unit. I already moved the pendends closer to the mirror, but somehow it doesnt bounce in the mirror and the shades dont look the way wanted them to do.
6. Not happy with the finish for the taps and the bath mixer. Looks alright on thetoilet button. Light problem? Any suggestion on the material?
7. Any idea why the shelves with the towels are so dark. I thought they should be lightened up a bit from all this lights. any idea?
8. Window. Looks like a black ugly sth. Any idea what to do with it? dont want to put a sun or light behind it as it might mess up with the rest of the render. any idea?
9. Shower tray looks like a face not like a tray. i guess sth to do with a the lights from the downlights?
10. I assume if I do decide to remove the window and amend the tiled cill, I would have to redo the whole thing again as you can not amend a current file merging the files?

Any other ideas or comments?
Thank you in advance
Attachments
settings3.pdf
(482.13 KiB) Downloaded 336 times
Temp render.jpg
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:44 pm

Re: Small bathroom - help and comments needed