[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - My personal thank's!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My personal thank's!

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

erikB

KT-Explorer

Post Fri May 25, 2007 12:07 pm

Last edited by erikB on Fri May 25, 2007 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri May 25, 2007 1:27 pm

Regardless of what have been said, I find this image being really NICE!!!
And I'm pleased to see that you've managed to include a nice quality atmosphere...!! :D 8)
I find it looking very photorealistic, and I'm sure your clients will be very impressed...!!! ;)

I'm very pleased to see how much you've accomplished... Not to mention how fast you've learned KT... Well done!! :D

It looks really GREAT and I've added it to our section of our Gallery... ;)

Cheers
Kim Frederik
<<

madcello

KT-Fellow

Post Fri May 25, 2007 6:47 pm

Thank you very much for your help and sugestions!

It's the first time that i ever get a work of mine if a gallery (alter all, i've not done so much real work before :) ).

You've make my day!

[erikB]
The only thing i use is: do not give any rotations in X nor Y axis (Blender Z).
But, with a little of work you can correct that with the Gimp.

p.s. - It's time to see what can i do with some interior ilumination.
Previous

Return to Galleries - Work in Progress