[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Announcing Kerkythea Echo Boost
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Announcing Kerkythea Echo Boost

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Joshen

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Hello
We admire you and believe they have found your existential mission: Make people happy in the world. Congratulations for this update.
Hugs and success
Angola embraces you
<<

ibrauna

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:25 pm

<<

guigolino

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:12 pm

The Brazilian community Kerkythea deeply thank the efforts of the team. Congratulations to everyone involved in this project!
<<

negh

KT-Warrior

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:28 pm

nice! U made my day!
<<

tom1169

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Echo Boost.....!

Music to my ears too...
A picture for my eyes
and a scent for my nose...!
This has been long awaited for...Bravo... Kerkythea Team ! :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
<<

joaotorres

Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:08 pm

I can only say to all those who created and provide the KT program, a very many thanks for the effort and dedication.

I'm counting the hours, minutes, seconds for when the output of this new ECHO BOOST ...! :-)

And if the news were already good, even got better when announced the version for 64 bit systems. Wonderful ....!

Again, thank you all.
Do not leave us very desperate for a long time. :-) :-) :-)

From Portugal,
João
<<

thitipat

Post Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Very great news and thanks to KT teams. Your kerky community in Thailand are increasing. Thanks again and look forward to boost up.
<<

rparsons

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:35 pm

<<

Jonnymc

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Very great news!
I want to try it now! :D
thank you very much to the KT Team!
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:45 pm

<<

Mocki010

KT-Explorer

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:41 pm

W O W - I haven´t read this jet - It sounds GREAT for all users and many many thks. This will speed up the work........... :D
<<

okomta

KT-Senior

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:12 am

wow,,sounds good news to me,, but i'm still use 32 bit,,,:D
<<

KAzZoom3D

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:08 am

Awesome!!!

I'd like to join the group of Kerkythea fans to say many thanks to Giannis and his all workers partners to keep this awesome project growing.
I may confess. I was a little worry about the future of Kerkythea, and try to open my mind for other similar renders like Twilight, SUPodium, Yafrahay and new ones like Thea Render, IDX Renditioner, Shaderlight, Render(in) among others.
But after you know how powerful and simple is Kerkythea, probably you will never give up to go further to learn more and more about the amazing features around it.
So with this great notice, I'm back on Kerky track, after waste some time looking for something better...now I realize that the bright future is here with you all, exchanging work experience, art style and having fun...
<<

Max

KT-Warrior

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:11 am

..it is true that whenever i go back to kerkythea, my heart feels nice and warm...after all.. it was my first rendering love.. :D
<<

Flapsyd

KT-Senior

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:24 pm

All of the above :D

Thanks guys and ... can hardly wait for the echo boost !
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
PreviousNext

Return to News