[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Announcing Kerkythea Echo Boost
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Announcing Kerkythea Echo Boost

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

jambak

KT-Senior

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:14 pm

<<

Dema.Des

KT-Senior

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:20 pm

<<

jambak

KT-Senior

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:25 pm

<<

okomta

KT-Senior

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:06 am

<<

egeefay

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:30 am

Kerkeythea is a wonderful program.
I hope you keep making new updates available to all
<<

majid

KT-Explorer

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:52 pm

wow , that is great Giannis the genius, I startet KT 2007 and it was amazing, 2008 was really a discovered jeweled in my life and gussing that boost would be amazing also.
can't wait till testing it.
one of my dreams also have been to see an screenshot of the first version, if it is possible :).
<<

jdkennington

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:34 pm

I can´t wait.

Is there an estimated date?

:o

This is very good news TKS
<<

okomta

KT-Senior

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:35 am

i can't wait but can work for 32 bit?..
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Yes, "boost" works the same for 32 and 64 bit. 64 = unlimited RAM (theoretically)

<<

majid

KT-Explorer

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:21 am

can't wait any more :) to seee the BOOST , from great KT team, every 2 min my eyes are on this topic..
but anyone has any screenshot of phos? (the early version of kt?) :P :x
<<

okomta

KT-Senior

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:25 pm

<<

Technohippy

KT-Warrior

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:14 am

I try to make pretend things look real

Reality Building Design

DeviantART profile

see my geeky and freaky t-shirts at
<<

McGyver

KT-Fellow

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Weeeeeeehooooo! Thank you! I just noticed this and this has REALLY made my day!! Kerkythea is one of the BEST renderers ever and for those of us with little cash, it is a true gift!
Thank you for all your hard work on this project and all the help the KT people give to poor saps like me!
You guys are the best!
<<

Benny

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:31 am

I still cannot believe that Thea is a free program! And thanks to the time and effort of the developers and users, it sounds like we are about to be given a an amazing gift! 50% increases in speed really equate to 50% increases in productivity, so this is a major achievement - well done!

Although im new to these forums and to rendering, I would just like to take the opportunity to thank all the developers for they're tireless efforts - you are truly kind and generous people!
My other pc is a mac
<<

pinoy

KT-Explorer

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:45 pm

AWESOME! That is good news.
KT is a fast render engine but another 50%BOOST wicked!
I like THEA , but I always go back to using KT for quick rendering.
Thanks team!
=D> =D> =D>
PreviousNext

Return to News