[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Announcing Kerkythea Echo Boost
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Announcing Kerkythea Echo Boost

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

massimo

KT-Wizard

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:40 pm

<<

Gaieus

KT-Senior

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Great, thanks! Heading that direction...
:D

Gai...
(Csaba Pozsárkó)
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Yes, my bad. :oops:

Massimo's link is correct! :)
<<

r3lite

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Gracias giannis, lo estoy probando.....
<<

jambak

KT-Senior

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Re: Announcing Kerkythea Echo Boost

thank man...
<<

cellstorm

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:27 pm

hello.

when can we expect a linux version of echo boost?
is this just a matter of compiling and packageing or is this more complicated?

greets, and thanks for doing such a fine renderer.
<<

McGyver

KT-Fellow

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:58 pm

A couple of questions...
Is this still in Beta version?
Will there be a Mac version?
I read through some of the previous posts but with the split to the new site it is a little confusing. Thank you in advance for any info you can share on this topic!
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:11 pm

It's still the beta. Mac version will come later, probably with the release.
Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

jjorel

Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Hello fellas, I've been using/following Kerkythea for a little over a year now and I enjoy it a great deal. I'm using the 2008 echo edition on a dual G5 mac with osx 10.5. As you all are aware there is a problem using both cores with kerkythea that causes it to crash. Obviously it would be great to be able to render with both processors in order to speed up my project so is this problem gonna be addressed in the Echo Boost edition? And if so when, exactly, are you gonna release it for G5 Macs. If not, is there a way to keep the 2008 edition from crashing when using both processors? I live in Milwaukee so if Fletch could slip me a mac copy I'd highly appreciate it. lol Thanks
<<

Charly2008

Post Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:53 pm

[attachment=0]MP900384882.JPG[/attachment]I wish the whole team a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Charly
Attachments
MP900384882.JPG
<<

majid

KT-Explorer

Post Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:20 pm

wish you all a verrry happy Merry Christmas and a healthy prosperous new year. thanx for all hard works on KT and waiting more improvement such a sdisplacement ;)
<<

RedSquare

KT-GrandMaster

Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Oh yes, I would like that very much as well. I add my greetings to the K team far & wide.
<<

KENGOMEGA

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:30 am

Giannis, I am not sure how or why you developed Kerkythea as a free rendering program, but I cant thank you enough. It has taken my work to the next level, and....I have only just reached the tip of the iceberg! Just started and have learned some really interesting things and created some wonderful renders. Now I just need to learn all of the other options.

Thanks so much for your continued support and development!
<<

DesignR

Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Hi,... I'm new here and just getting to know Kerkythea,... very impressive in many ways.

I work on a Mac using SketchUp and have no trouble getting my models into Kerkythea but that's the only way I can get into the program,... through SketchUp. Is there something I'm missing,... some main application that I can click on to get back to my WIP renders?

Thanks-
<<

svenvdh

Post Sun May 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Is there any news regarding the Mac version? thx
PreviousNext

Return to News