[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Upgrade in Progress for Site
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Upgrade in Progress for Site

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Fri May 17, 2013 2:17 pm

Upgrade in Progress for Site

Dear friends,

we have experienced a problem more than a week ago which made necessary an upgrade with our joomla installation on site. Not only this,
but for some days, the rest of the site was also down.

From today, we have at least the forum back and we will be bringing the site back as well - it may take a bit longer but Kerkythea will be back
as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your patience!
giannis
<<

Dinoflorida

Post Sat May 18, 2013 1:19 am

Re: Upgrade in Progress for Site

I can't barely wait! Still waiting your return.
<<

exclamationkate

Post Mon May 20, 2013 9:47 pm

I'm extremely new here—just joined today—but is this why I keep getting asked for a name and password when trying to reach kerkythea.net or the repository. I've tried getting in from both Safari and Chrome with no luck.
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue May 21, 2013 3:34 pm

Main kerkythea site: kerkythea.net is not available for use at the moment, please be patient, we are working with it. Downloads from the site are not available, but if you wish, you can try the development version at viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10661
Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

igormp

Post Wed May 22, 2013 7:41 am

Re: Download OSX

Hi, once the website is not available yet, I'd like to know if there's another place where I can download Kerkythea for osx. Thank you so much!
<<

JCRF30

Post Wed May 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Good afternoon,

First I want to apologize for my English is a bit basic.

After analyzing some videos about Kerkythea was quite interested in trying your program, and take advantage of the presentations that I can do during the course of architecture, only that your page is disabled so I could confirm.

So asked if it was possible to create links to download without being at your page.

And what she needed, if possible, the program for Windows 32 bit and Linux 64-bit, if available, but can also be for Linux 32-bit, and even now the program that would allow me to export the files Sketchup to Kerkythea for each of the requested versions ago.

I appreciate the attention paid, hoping that I could help.

Sincerely,
Joaquim Fernandes
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed May 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Re: Download OSX

<<

corrpiper

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:17 am

Could you give a non-committal ballpark figure of when it will be back up? Are we hoping days, weeks, months? I didn't get any of the material libraries and want to try rendering some of my models something fierce. Thanks for all you do!
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Sorry, cannot give any estimate.
<<

DarkKawai

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:57 am

Hi everybody!
Is it possible to find a way to have access to the file? Because most of the solutions or materials here are not accessible...
<<

stuartwood89

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Is it not possible to just put the files up for download, without a frontend? I can probably find the installer somewhere, but it's the material libraries I need on top of that. I've just been frantically checking all PCs to see if I still have the installers/packs somewhere, but have come up with nothing.

I'm even happy to host the files on my server for download if server space/bandwidth is an issue for you.
<<

robux003

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Hi. Thank you for letting us know about the issues with the website, hopefully everything turns out well. I was wondering if it will be possible to get an email notification when the website is up ? Thank you !
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:52 am

<<

roer

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:33 pm

We Will keep out fingers crossed for a Quick solution
<<

gazumpty

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:11 am

Hopefully be up and running soon....using this to get notifications ;)
Next

Return to News