[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Upgrade in Progress for Site
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Upgrade in Progress for Site

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

pulkownik

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:44 am

Re: Upgrade in Progress for Site

I hope you'll fix it soon. Best luck
<<

vighlin

Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Can't wait until the site is fully repaired ...
<<

BCODesign

Post Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Good Luck with the Upgraded Site, Now we all wait...
<<

yory100

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:26 am

Is this the reason why I cant download oldest versions ?
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:24 am

Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

McGyver

KT-Fellow

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:32 pm

I was just writing a small tutorial and while checking some links I found that the home site was locked/down... I hope everything is okay and I hope KT is still alive... it is a great rending system and I really appreciate all the hard work and effort that was put into it, as well as all the help on how to use it, that I've received here over the years... Good luck.
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Just seems to take long to get site in proper condition.
Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

renderhunt

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:51 am

Looking forward to trying it out.
<<

po228

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:56 am

Hi notareal, any news on the site progress? I can't even find a decent torrent tracker for the mac version of KT, so very keen to see the frontend back up and running! Thanks for everything - P
<<

euan333

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:28 am

Hi guys,

Looking for some clarification on using kerkythea. We are a small company and would like to know if we need to buy a licence or similar to use the program. I used it a lot at university and we are looking for a program to render from sketchup.

I have the mac version of kerkethea at home and essentially I would like to know if we can use this in our office or not?

Thanks,

Euan
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:41 am

You may use Kerkythea free of charge for personal or commercial work. :D

<<

euan333

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:42 am

Thank you!
<<

ejl

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:28 pm

I really wonder how a company as capable as Solid Iris Technologies can't seem to get a website going? I am sure that many who frequent this board as I do (although this is my first post) know that it is time to look else where for rendering. Kerkythea was great for its time. And still is if you can get it and use it. But in a time where the free-ness of the internet is coming to a close, options are limited and we all may have to pony up the cash for Thea or Twilight or something else. It is quite clear, the writing is on the wall.
<<

michmalingjr

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Hey Kerkythea Team! :) I just wanna ask, if it is possible that your materials which are downloadable here are affected by the upgrading that's happening here? Coz i did some downloads of several materials, but i can't install it to my library. What i did is i copied the folders of material in the material editor> library, but when i tried to see it in kerkythea nothing shows up. What should i do? Help me please.
<<

euan333

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:44 am

Has anyone got a link to the kerythea exporter for sketchup? I am using mac

Thanks in advance,

Euan.
PreviousNext

Return to News