[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Upgrade in Progress for Site
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Upgrade in Progress for Site

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Alcoholic

Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:30 am

Re: Upgrade in Progress for Site

Pretty and professional...
nice...K is alive!
<<

pbart

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:22 am

[quote="notareal"][quote="timmy84pl"]Hi,

is somewhere a version of kerkythea for mac that can be downloaded and installed?

Many tanks![/quote]

It might sill take a bit time to get site up and running, but mac dmg is here:
http://www.kerkythea.net/versions/Kerky ... MacOSX.dmg[/quote]

Just downloaded the Mac OSX KT app, but the installer finds some errors in the install process and can't finish installation.

I run Mac Intel OSX 10.7.5, is KT 2008 compatible with it?

Thanks
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

pbart

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:22 pm

<<

robux003

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:27 am

Greetings KT-Team,
First of all I would like to say a big thank you for the site, its looks great !!
Can't wait for the complete site !!
And, I wanted to suggest some "upgrades" for the site, just thought it will be nice.
Would be nice if in the 'Download' section, there be a small preview for all the libraries, materials and so on.
Thank you for taking in consideration.
<<

dggonz

Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:58 am

Hello,

I just downloaded Kerkythea and it seems that in the new site there are some materials missing like the didec stucco libraries. Can these material libraries be put online again?

Thanks very much,
Diego
<<

relish

Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:32 am

New here, and have read through tons of posts, but haven't found my answer yet. m trying to download materials, globals etc but keep getting asked to sign in. My username & password don't work. Is this because the site is still not complete - because from what I can tell it has been since at least May...??

Thanks
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

speed777777

KT-Fellow

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:51 pm

hi team

i just want to take the time to say thanks for your software, thanks for the time and the effort you have put into something that you give away to others for free. i wish you many, many and many again sales with your paid for products. YOU DESERVE IT.

cheers shaun
<<

mary

Post Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:16 am

I'm extremely new here—just joined today—but is this why I keep getting asked for a name and password when trying to reach kerkythea.net or the repository. I've tried getting in from both Safari and Chrome with no luck.
Previous

Return to News