[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - KT Next Release
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

KT Next Release

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

grzybu

KT-Explorer

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:39 am

Regards
Grzegorz Rakoczy
http://grzybu.com
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:06 am

<<

grzybu

KT-Explorer

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:21 am

Regards
Grzegorz Rakoczy
http://grzybu.com
<<

taulajoe

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:24 pm

I will render

<<

Xman

KT-Senior

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:15 am

AM2 3800+X2 ,RAM 1G ,RADEON X800
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:39 am

<<

Dan

KT-GrandMaster

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:54 am

Thank you, Giannis!

I really can imagine what a hard work you (and "you" means ALL OF YOU) had to do...

"Later but better" would be my choise too.
So, take your time!

Thanks again for this GREAT piece of work!

Dan
<<

Xman

KT-Senior

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:59 am

Thank's giannis,

I hope to know the circumstance of KT2007 only,
I have already do to design some models, waiting for KT2007 their render. :wink:
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:43 pm

<<

Xman

KT-Senior

Post Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:59 pm

<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:15 pm

same for the website or is it for sunday ? :?

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:46 pm

perhaps you misunderstood my other post on kt2007.
i said there that IF there wasn't for one damn bug THEN
i could make an announcement for friday. Since that bug
took more than 3 days to be resolved... i could make the
announcement only today.

same goes for the web site, perhaps one day earlier.
<<

Gistman

KT-Explorer

Post Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:16 pm

giannis-

I wanted to say thank you for all of your work- And thanks to those that helped. It sounds like there have been some pests showing up unexpectedly... I believe things will get worked out for the best.

I would also like to thank you for your diligence keeping up with the forum, keeping everyone informed. I am amazed that you have the time, and well can find the energy to not only stay on task with the development of Kt07, but to also answer peoples questions and to put their minds at ease with the news of the next release.

Kerkythea is fantastic thing, not only the program but all of the people involved. I have noticed a large amount of new people here...

I wish I could buy you a drink in celebration of Kt07... but distance makes that impossible, so I cheers you this evening and hope all is well for you and everyone who has worked so hard...

CHEERS!

Aaron
<<

PRSS

KT-Explorer

Post Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:39 am

I strongly agree with Gistman

Thank you Giannis for the wonderful work you are doing.

With best regards
PRSS
<<

drini

KT-Fellow

Post Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:09 am

Well, I guess, if I go to Greece by the end of feb or the beginning of march as I'm planning too, than I'll offer a drink to Giannis for you Gistman and the other guys that want too. It will by very nice, perhaps a good surprize for Giannis.

Efkaristo poli Janis.

Drini.
PreviousNext

Return to News