[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Redistribution and Safety
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Redistribution and Safety

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:15 am

Redistribution and Safety

hi all,

There's another point that i am going to be strict about it
for several reasons and it has to with the application and
resources redistribution.

From my point of view:

1. There should be no promotion of irrelevant sites just because
they provide downloads of our work.

2. There is the risk that they give the same executable altered with
spyware :evil:. This is what i just found from blenderartists.org:
"I had a VERY BAD expereance with Kerkythea extenal rederer in that the
computer I downloaded it on got compleatly FRIED with spyware."

So, my intention is from the next release and on to permit distribution
ONLY from the main site, and FORBID any redistribution from other sites.

For the moment, for your safety, i recommend downloading the
application & resources from the current site:

i hope you agree with the new policy,
giannis

ps. Naturally, the resources that come out from the contributors,
it's up to them to decide where and when to post them.
Last edited by giannis on Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

tango13

KT-Explorer

Post Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:44 am

I completely agree with you, Giannis.

Ciao,
Piero
<<

afecelis

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:45 pm

Me too, I follow that motion!
<<

vgodzb

KT-Fellow

Post Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:19 pm

<<

narrator

KT-Senior

Post Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:40 pm

<<

CJD2

KT-Warrior

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:02 pm

PERFECT. :D
Sorry , I dont know english.
Sket+Kerky.
I speak in spanish.
<<

didelco

KT-Explorer

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:17 pm

just some sites to download kerkythea

only a rapid search in google there a lot more sure. and the pages that do that without authorization, those are the ones that put on more spyware, and make you pay to download it. why not put kerkythea in pages like sourceforge or another webpages that give you security???
<<

Goyoes

KT-Warrior

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:33 pm

Less is more... ...sometimes.
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:48 pm

we'll see... as i say in the beginning i don't want it to be redistributed
at least not from any source...

Return to News