[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Our New Web Site
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Our New Web Site

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:38 pm

Website has a nice clean look. I like it!
A bit to improve: a little small font size for my taste (both IE and Firefox) and mouse pointer does not focus correctly in left side menu with Firefox, focus in thumb, not in index finger.
<<

kroom

Post Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:43 pm

http://www.kerkythea.net/joomla/index.p ... &Itemid=43

is the link "download" in main navigation labels.

title of the page is "ReMository"...

I think it should be "RePository" 8)

Yes, I know ReMository is a mambo/joomla component... but... :shock:

cheers
Cristiano
<<

manandmouse

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:51 pm

After some research the only browser that behaves for readable fontsize is
Opera 9.
Mozilla7, Netscape8 and MSIE6 all display the fonts unreadable small.

Maybe issues with the css?

Keep up the good work,
we will shoot the photons :oops:
try out all the buttons, observe and hope to learn
<<

dmatho

Post Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:56 pm

FYI, in regards to font size being to small, in Firefox (and other browsers) you can hold down the Ctrl Key while you roll the mouse wheel (towards you/down makes it larger, up and away makes it smaller). This will allow you to adjust the font-size on the fly...

It is not a permanent fix though.

Cheers,

- Diego -
<<

jenujacob

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:10 pm

thanx dmatho!!! works like a charm!! ;)
<<

DylanM

KT-Fellow

Post Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:24 pm

I love the look of the site guys, welldone!

Nice tutorials also, I shall print those and start working through them.
<<

Dan

KT-GrandMaster

Post Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:30 pm

Congratulations for the new site, KT guys!

How long do we must wait for the new KT release itself?
I hope it's not so far...

The same problem here (Mozilla Firefox) with the fonts being too little to be readable.
Adjusting them for every page is a little annoying and the adjustment is not stable.
Plus, I would want that the tabs in the upper part of the home page to be present no matter what page I am currently (hitting back arrow a lot of times is not a solution).

Dan
<<

pozek

Post Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:49 pm

congratulations

Yes it's a good start
minor bugs for me in firefox (fonts) i'm sure that will be fixed
Congratulations
---------------------------
Have a nice render day.
----------------------------
P4 640 3200 Mhz on Asus P5GDC Pro , 2GB RAM, Asus Nvidia 6800 GT PCI-E.
<<

screvans

Post Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:06 pm

Very nice and professional....the new 'kerk' as well as the fancy site should see the users increase dramatically.
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:39 pm

<<

PRSS

KT-Explorer

Post Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:40 am

Hi everybody

I just woke up so early to download the new KT 2007. Saw the new website. Wonderful! But could not find the KT 2007 download! Instead there was something like Mambo Joomla downloads. Please kindly tell me how to download.

Tons of thanks to Giannis for the new KT 2007.

In case the download is not ready yet I shall wait. Can someone please inform me? ( It is 5.50AM Indian Standard Time).

Thanks in advance
With best regards
PRSS
<<

afecelis

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:45 am

Kt 2007 will be released tomorrow sometime during the day. Giannis just went to sleep after a long day of hard work on the final version and the site, hehehehe ;). So count the hours and do not despair! :wink:
<<

PRSS

KT-Explorer

Post Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:49 am

Thanks a lot for the immediate info Afecelis. Shall patiently wait. It is worth waiting.
With best regards
PRSS
<<

sintra

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:42 am

Hello KT Team

Great website i'm sure everyone will agree it has been worth the wait :D

Just noticed a problem with the download section, when you download the Ceramic Tiles from the material download section it does everything ok, however when you open it up in Kerky it comes up with an error message and closses Kerky down.

Regards

Darren
Kind regards

Darren

Sketchup6 & Kerkythea
Dell Precison M90 notebook, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 Ghz, 4Gb of Ram, nVidia Quadro FX 2500M

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darrengoodwin/show/
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:52 pm

these files work only with kt2007! :D

they are already there as a work of beta testers and you can
use them to enhance kt.

giannis
PreviousNext

Return to News