[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Coming close to a new release!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Coming close to a new release!

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:21 pm

Coming close to a new release!

hi all,

after so many months of last successful release, we are now approaching
towards a new one - hoping to be even better one.

A lot of new features have been implemented and all of us, we are trying
to improve almost every aspect of the render application.

We are close now to entering a release candidate season, with a few
bugs and features remaining on the way. Evenmore, we were happy
to finally make a Mac port (although based on X11 server with a not
so native look on Mac systems). [The mac port will be available for
Intel macs but there's a chance of making it available for PowerPC
architecture as well]

So, we are looking now for people that would like to test every aspect
of the application, especially for people running MacOSX, to improve
the stability and effectiveness of our final release.

In case you are interested, you are welcomed to reply in this thread.

best regards,
giannis
Last edited by giannis on Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Anthony

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:46 pm

Re: Coming close to a new release!

Hi

We are an Architectural practice in the UK and are interested in testingthe Mac OSX version. Do contact me on anthony@masongillibrand.co.uk if we can be of help

Anthony
<<

fakeshamus

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:12 pm

I would be thrilled to test out the new mac port. I run OSX 10.4 on my mac pro. no more dual booting or emulation software will be a huge plus. count me in, thanks!
<<

csha

KT-Warrior

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:14 pm

I would love to help. I'm on a new MacBook Pro and my life will be sooo much better in the fall with a mac port. Please let me help in any way I can.
<<

alenofx

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:15 pm

I have an iMac 24" C2D ready for test here.
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:22 pm

It's really encouraging to see the willingness to test the new Mac port... :D

Having said that, perhaps it's worth mentioning that it will be almost impossible to test the Mac port unless you already have experience with Kerkythea and render techniques in general...

Reason being that if the user doesn't have experience with the functions in KT2007, the bug report will get incorrect... ;)

So the optimum users selected for testing this would be a person who already knows KT2007 from Windows or Linux... ;)

Thanks
Kim Frederik
<<

alenofx

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:02 pm

You're right, Frederik.
Anyway, I'm new to Kerkythea, but now I'm learning it on Ubuntu 7.04 64bit on the same iMac (native installation; I have to create 2 symbolic links in /usr/lib32 for libpng and libtiff).
PS: a native linux 64bit version is greatly appreciated! :D
<<

firkins

KT-Senior

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:03 pm

Michael

MacG4
MacOSX 10.5.1 Leopard
<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:10 pm

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
<<

ValeroStudio

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:19 pm

<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:25 pm

<<

jrmaximus

KT-Fellow

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:01 pm

<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:31 pm

you're right jrmaximus, I edited the post...sorry :? :oops:

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
<<

SURFiNG

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:10 pm

<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:38 am

Next

Return to News