[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Announcing Thea Render
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Announcing Thea Render

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

RedSquare

KT-GrandMaster

Post Sat May 16, 2009 11:17 pm

Fanners \:D/
_______
<<

caddboss

Post Sun May 17, 2009 5:02 am

Hi Gianni,

I would like to say great thank you for what are you offering us for so long. I think it is the only way to keep Kerkythea alive. We should not forget the example of Sketchup: two versions - one for free, just for fun and for not so complex work and professional with more features and robustness. For one who had used Kerkythea for work it would be not so tragic to spend some money to get more professional tool with more features and support. And if not, there is still the "free road" without tolls :) And everybody here knows that Kerkythea does offer more power than many other commercial products just don't and can't! So Gianni keep up the excellent work and I wish Thea will whip some as*es as Kerky already did :grin:
<<

afecelis

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun May 17, 2009 6:11 am

Congrats Giannis! :D

KT is already (and has been since its early days) a pro/commercial-quality product, so having a "commercial" big brother won't be much of a change for those of us used to KT, but will represent a great alternative to new users interested in a top-notch render engine with great support and superb integration with their 3d app of choice. ;)
I'm glad about this new direction it's taking, and I appreciate your future support for KT.

sincerely,
Alvaro F. Celis :D

EDITED: Giannis, will KT still be allowed for commercial use?
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun May 17, 2009 7:00 am

Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
<<

afecelis

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun May 17, 2009 1:07 pm

Thanks Fred. :D It's nice to see you guys are always there.
Many cool things happened while I was away, lol! ;)

regards,

Alvaro
<<

Rafa

KT-GrandMaster

Post Sun May 17, 2009 6:25 pm

It's good that people who is absent some time come back :grin:
<<

smiley

KT-Explorer

Post Mon May 18, 2009 9:46 pm

Sandy
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Tue May 19, 2009 4:29 am

<<

evos

KT-Explorer

Post Tue May 19, 2009 4:40 pm

<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Wed May 20, 2009 7:04 am

<<

outofdate33

KT-Fellow

Post Wed May 27, 2009 8:36 am

<<

jano

KT-Senior

Post Wed May 27, 2009 2:48 pm

I am waiting for prices... and of course, the possibilities of the render engine. The market is hard, I hope you will include something else than other render engines.
<<

erikB

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:13 pm

Giannis and the whole Kt-Team, thanks for the wonderfull program and the years of fun working with it !
I already had a peek at the Thea forum, and man, those renders are already looking really good (displacement maps !!). If prices are right (wich they will I am sure of ) you can count me in. If not Kt has served me well and will remain to do so aspecially since there will be , altough a bit slower :grin: , updates and developments. So Giannis keeps his promise he made several years ago namely Kt would stay free (even for commercial purposes).
Have 'fun' on the Thea project !! And see you there,
erikB
<<

Dennie

KT-Warrior

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:56 am

Thanks Giannis and Team!
I use KT on a regular base and I love it.
Hope it can beat V-ray because most people around me are talking about it.
When Thea is integrated in Rhino you can count me in!! :D
<<

voxdei_999

Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:01 pm

when i discovered that kerkythea can do, it was hard for me understood that was a free software, i'm really apreciated to Giannis & the KT team for this renderer and is time to get some retribution for you.
If you said KT will continues is very nice by your side, that confort me & make me interesting for the TR.
........sorry for my english. saludos a bolivia.
PreviousNext

Return to News