[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Twilight Render for SketchUp
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Twilight Render for SketchUp

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:49 am

Twilight Render for SketchUp

It is our great pleasure to announce the release of the Twilight Render Plugin for Google SketchUp. With Twilight, realistic renderings are easy to create right inside SketchUp without spending days and weeks learning complicated software.

Twilight gives you the flexibility of working on your model while you render in any of several biased and unbiased methods. It allows you to use an unlimited number of processors for maximum speed. Twilight integrates directly into Sketchup with views, layers, materials, lighting tools and more.

Twilight supports physically accurate materials like fuzzy reflection and subsurface scattering, specialized render methods like Alpha Mask, and a wide range of fine tuned render presets. Twilight also supports animation with almost no setup time, including third-party plugins like Proper Animation and SketchyPhysics!

Come join us at http://www.TwilightRender.com to see all Twilight has to offer. Download a free evaluation copy to try it for yourself. We know you'll be amazed!

Here is the .
Attachments
auditorium_web_20081028_194.jpg

<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:00 pm

:D

Combining SU and KT is just GREAT and will make it so much easier to make photo real renders without ever leaving SU... :)
Setting up lights used to be a bit more difficult, now lighting - even IES lights - is fun in Twilight... :D
Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
<<

smiley

KT-Explorer

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Am I dreaming!?.. is this for real!??.. I can't believe what I'm reading!!!..
.. :hug: :hug: (whoever did this :lol: )..
Sorry, have to run and try this out!!..
Sandy
<<

smiley

KT-Explorer

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Now the question:
What will be the difference between twilight and Thea?. I see that the price of twilight is very accesible! (for a limited time).. but before buying it, I wonder what the quality (which looks GREAT!) and versatility of twilight versus Thea would be... :roll:
Sandy
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Twilight and Thea Render have totally different render engines... Thea Render is a full standalone renderer with studio and plugins for major modellers. Twilight is a streamlined solution just for SU users. Totally different products.
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Hi Smiley, my reply is .

<<

jano

KT-Senior

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:16 pm

hum... after some time dissapeared from the forum, I enter today and see THIS THREAD.

I have read what you posted in SK forum and the info in the twilight webpage. That is means to be a kerkythea inside sketchup? I mean, for sure the interface would be diferent and there will be some changes in light creation and position... ok, but is twilight using Kerkythea presets and engine for rendering?

The price is interesting, but I don't know yet if I need this, Thea or just kerkythea, to be honest :roll:
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:42 pm

If Twilight were not related to Kerkythea, I would not announce it on this forum ;)

You can answer all your questions by reading . There you will find video tuts and animation video examples as well. (see also my link for Smiley above)

Here are a couple more examples of renderings made with Twilight Render.
Attachments
SaltPointHouse-TwilightRender-Web.jpg
Living-TwilightRender-web.jpg
EveningExterior-TwilightRender-web.jpg

<<

jano

KT-Senior

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:16 am

<<

smiley

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:50 pm

Sandy
<<

rombout

KT-Master

Post Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Imac 24" 2.8 Ghz Intel Core Duo 4GB

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:19 pm

:-s
Twilight Render exports seamlessly to KT for your hi-poly work, trees, cars, KT smooth animation, Instancing Brush, etc. ;)

SketchUp is one of the most stable programs I've ever worked with, Rombout... really. I've been working with it professionally for several years now.

Also, don't forget that you can . .

Last edited by Fletch on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<<

lapsleyd

KT-Fellow

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:00 pm

WAY KOOL!!!! (:D )
When all is said and done, try again
<<

pinoy

KT-Explorer

Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:48 pm

<<

Zacchia