[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Missing xml file
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Missing xml file

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

massimo

KT-Wizard

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:23 am

Niks there is no direct correspondence between the number of xml files in the folder and the number of materials in a library (see for example the "basic glasses" library).
How are your materials created? Are they layered? Have you used "add material instance"?
<<

niks

Post Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:53 am

hi Sir Massimo , yes they are layered. add material instance..hmm.. never done that.. i'll search on it right now . thanks for the reply :)
<<

Sly

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:43 am

Re: Missing xml file

hi everyone.. i also have the same problem. im trying to create Wood pack library consisting 7 types of wood ... at first everything worked well,i can apply every material so i close KT boost. after 2 days.. i open kt boost and wanted to check on my wood pack library but when i tried to apply on a model... the diffuse map is missing. the setup of material appear the same as before except no diffuse map.. i am missing some procedure when creating the material? the material is layered

these are the workflow creating my Wood pack library.
First step.
1. open kt boost>open k-ball
2. applied the maps( diffuse,spec,normal)
3.Uv correction set to spherical
4.click the setting>materials and send the material from the scene materials to an empty current library
5. right click the material presently found in the current library to rename ,and click the save button.
6. i gave my library a title (Wood pack)

Second step, i want to add my second wood material inside the Wood pack library.

.. so i close kt boost>open kt boost>open k-ball and apply maps also adjustments...... again,click the setting>materials> open the material library named (Wood pack) and send the second material to Wood pack library.. right click the 2nd material found on wood pack library and name it wood_2 and click save button. did not change the wood pack title.

Third step.
repeat my second step above to create the 3rd wood material...4rth....6th.. etc..

are these steps correct?

by the way Massimo.. i checked the Basic glasses and i think niks is right .. the number of xml document does corresponds to the number of material inside the pack. attach is the image of Basic Glasses.. i think this is also my fault.. 7 type of wood means,7 xml document must be found on material editor>libraries>Wood pack.
(but i only found 1 xml document when i opened my Wood pack)

i'm just asking please don't get me wrong.
Last edited by Sly on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
<<

Sly

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:45 am

Re: Missing xml file

basic glasses
Attachments
p2.png
p1.png
<<

massimo

KT-Wizard

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:56 am