[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Problems with Render Noise
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problems with Render Noise

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Akabecco

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:07 pm

Problems with Render Noise

So, my native program is 3ds Max and I'm decent with it, if not a little out of practice. The basic concept in 3ds was that if there is noise you need to boost your ray projection and accuracy; more surface actually covered, more realistic renders. In KT, which I'm still learning, I applied the same concept but was met with only slight change. My question for all you lovely people is how can I fix this?

PS: if anyone has an idea as to why the "vases" i put in here light up the way they do and not "naturally" I'd probably worship you...just saying.

-Ian
Attachments
test2.jpg
First attempt. Its a system I built in SU where i have a material panel I set as translucent and a panel behind it that emits the light. (Back-lit onyx)
fireplace.jpg
Same thing, more rays, more accuracy, still looks bad.
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Re: Problems with Render Noise

Hi Ian, can you post the scene? Without it, it's just wild speculation.

something about PMFG settings:
http://www.kerkythea.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9803
http://www.kerkythea.net/phpBB2/viewtop ... 5257#65257

Return to F.A.Q. - How do I...