[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - adding own models to Kerkythea
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

adding own models to Kerkythea

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

iforce73

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:20 pm

adding own models to Kerkythea

Hello !

My name is Marco and i`m quit new in rendering with Kerkythea.I`m really impressed by the results of this amazing program :D
My question is the following:
Is there some kind of workaround to add own models into the model library of Kerkythea.I`ve made a bunch of trees with NGPlant that i can open as obj in Kerkythea without any problem.Now i would like edit the trees in Kerkythea and then make a mod file of them to put them into the library of the program.With other words..i would like to know how the workflow is to make models like the ones that can be downloaded in the resource section.

kind regards !
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:23 pm

Re: adding own models to Kerkythea

<<

iforce73

Post Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:57 pm

Re: adding own models to Kerkythea

Thank you very much !! :D