FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Questions - questions...

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Zakyl777

Post Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:13 am

Re: Questions - questions...

Dear all,
I need help with Kerkythea Boost 64 and Windows 10 - problem with object selection
When I open file in kerkythea everything looks and works fine but if I try to select some object and I put arrow on for example lamp it select something else. I was trying to change some settings and it doesn't work. But there is one thing if I change from Perspective to Parallel then I can select everything but it is hard to work on Parallel. I would be greatfull for help.
Thank You.
<<

Zakyl777

Post Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:28 am

Dear all,
I need help with Kerkythea Boost 64 and Windows 10 - object selection problem
When I open file in kerkythea everything looks and works fine but if I try to select some object and I put arrow on for example lamp it select something else. I was trying to change some settings and it doesn't work. But there is one thing if I change from Perspective to Parallel then I can select everything but it is hard to work on Parallel. I would be greatfull for help.
Thank You.
<<

Beginner1

Post Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:25 pm

Hi there,

I have a problem: If i render my building some of the lines seem to glow and i have no clue why.

Programms: SketchUp Version 2017, Kerkythea 2.0.19.
Attachments
zt.jpg
<<

erynie

Post Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:48 pm

hello
I just started to learn kerkythea. Can someone please help me. Why my ceiling has some weird shadows (bumps) in corridor area. What can I do to change that?

Previous

Return to F.A.Q. - How do I...