[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Lighting studios?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Lighting studios?

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

ne0

KT-Warrior

Post Mon May 12, 2008 9:47 pm

Lighting studios?

Can someone recommend some good ones?
<<

Jon

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon May 12, 2008 9:51 pm

"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence"
~Robert Fripp
<<

ycarry

KT-Warrior

Post Tue May 13, 2008 8:54 am

… or some ready made…
<<

ne0

KT-Warrior

Post Thu May 15, 2008 4:41 am

Just to clear things up, I mean, a scene with preconfigured light sources....

I got the studio, but it was in SKP formant. How do I convert it to obj?
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu May 15, 2008 5:04 am

Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu May 15, 2008 9:28 pm

Fred, how can you answer someone who have been given 8 different links in answer to his question without even saying thanks you, or any other sign of hapiness

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
<<

RedSquare

KT-GrandMaster

Post Thu May 15, 2008 10:34 pm

Fanners \:D/
_______
<<

RAYMAN

KT-Explorer

Post Thu May 15, 2008 11:28 pm

<<

RedSquare

KT-GrandMaster

Post Fri May 16, 2008 2:37 am

_______
<<

Rafa

KT-GrandMaster

Post Fri May 16, 2008 12:15 pm

Here is the link for the ones I made
http://www.kerkythea.net/phpBB2/viewtop ... 3235#43235

The first goal of them was testing. I posted a micro global 36x18px just to try it. Maybe it will motivate people to explore. (If this guy posted that so ridicusly global, maybe I can do better)

The ones that I think are really usefull are Gstudio-Cenit and Gstudio-Lateral, specially the first one. I love the look of cenital softbox. Download the ziped versions.

Maybe I'll complilled these in a library later.
<<

rombout

KT-Master

Post Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:37 pm

im checking some coloured HDRI's. i got some question. When you want to render a object with a HDRI which has coloured panels doesnt it take longer to render if you put the object just on a planar field and render it with the HDRI. Than when making a render in a closed box with placed panels in it which emit??? cause if im right the light has to travel further and there are more calculations

the first image the pebbles are modelled on the other one they are flat
Imac 24" 2.8 Ghz Intel Core Duo 4GB

Rafa

KT-GrandMaster

Post Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:03 pm

<<

RedSquare

KT-GrandMaster

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:17 am

_______
<<

rombout

KT-Master

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:45 am

Imac 24" 2.8 Ghz Intel Core Duo 4GB

Rafa

KT-GrandMaster

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:24 am

Now that I'm reading more carefully... What does pebbles mean?

I think I didn'n understand all this sentence:
the first image the pebbles are modelled on the other one they are flat :oops:
Next

Return to F.A.Q. - How do I...