[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Music ?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Music ?

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Nase

KT-Senior

Post Thu May 17, 2007 7:59 pm

<<

Jon

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu May 17, 2007 8:10 pm

"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence"
~Robert Fripp
<<

stinoR

KT-Senior

Post Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:32 pm

<<

sintra

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:38 pm

Kind regards

Darren

Sketchup6 & Kerkythea
Dell Precison M90 notebook, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 Ghz, 4Gb of Ram, nVidia Quadro FX 2500M

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darrengoodwin/show/
<<

mabrown

KT-Warrior

Post Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:38 am

Wow, there is another Pixies fan here! Saw them a couple of months ago, FB can still make plenty of noise!

Music just about stopped at the end of the nineties for me and most of the bands I like from today wouldn't have been out of place back then. I've been listening a lot to the new one by "Clap Your Hands Say Yeah" (getting some mixed reviews but I love it.)

A brief list of artists I like: Silver Jews, Stereolab, Guided by Voices, Pixies, Pavement, Sebadoh, The The (I still think Soul Mining is one of the great underrated albums), XTC, Frank Black (particularly with The Catholics), Kristen Hersh, The Bedridden, Archers of Loaf.... (listening to AOL's "Bacteria" as I write.)

Hello to everyone btw. Haven't had much chance to visit the forum lately or do anything 3D-ish. Great to see the forum so active and so much excellent work in the Galleries.

Mark
Sempron 64 3000+, 1GB DDR 400
trueSpace 6.6 (modeller), Kerkythea (renderer)
<<

holgster

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:30 pm

<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:50 pm

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
<<

J.F.Oros

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:41 pm

These are a few of my favorite albums from my music collection :

Andreas Vollenweider - Down To The Moon
Chick Corea - Elektric Band
Deep Forest - Boheme
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
Dream Theater - Images And Words
Genesis - Genesis 1983
Jean Michel Jarre - The Concerts In China
John McLaughlin Trio - Live at The Royal Festival Hall
Pat Metheny - Secret Story
Peter Gabriel - So
Pink Floyd - Wish You were Here
Sting - Ten Summoner's Tales

and everything by Vangelis (he's my music hero :D)
Kind regards, Flaviu Oros
SketchUp / Kerkythea / WinXP
<<

clipi

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:49 pm

I am going to create a new demo reel for KT 2008 so I need a new sound track.
Let me know if you have any suggestion for the music track.
Of course it has to be a "royalty free" music or have permision from the Author to use it (as I did with the previous sound track).
It need to be an easy listening, new age kind of music.

Thanks!
<<

ciccio

KT-Explorer

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:13 am

DEPECHE MODE ............. STRIPPED :D :D :D
great song this song that awesome! I love this Dave dance!!

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=nNCizyhqj1g
<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:55 pm

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
<<

Rafa

KT-GrandMaster

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:17 pm

Last edited by Rafa on Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:18 pm

<<

smiley

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:21 pm

Sandy
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:51 pm

Ooohhh, Sandy... :D We would make a perfect couple... :lol:
Apart from a few, I'm listening to the same kind of music... ;)
In particular ...!! :thumbup: :D

And although it may not be particular popular, I do LOVE a lot of music... ;)

But I also have some other great artists like , , (was at the last concert with him in Copenhagen on Saturday, Aug. 30th, 2008.. 8) ), , , and many, many more... :D
Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic