[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Photography
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Photography

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:15 pm

I really enjoyed these, Dentex.

Congratulations on your marriage:!:

the "Vicolo_Lecce" shot reminds me very much of . We visit as often as we can. :D Thanks for sharing!

I hope your lovely new bride will be understanding of your 'addiction' to KT :lol: If not, she can call my wife to co-miserate -

<<

dentex

KT-Master

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:47 pm

hey dear Fletch, thanks!

Happy you liked these shots, and more are to come! ;)

I'm sorry I can't visit your link due to "on-the-job-firewall" limitations, I will do ASAP (but now I'm badly curious).

About my wife maybe I'm more lucky than you, because she's an architect and sooner or later she's going to need a good render... So, as we say in Italian, "I've got the knife from the shank's side"! :)
dentex
<<

Jon

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:36 pm

Dentex, beautiful pictures you have there. :D
And congratulations on your marriage! :D

"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence"
~Robert Fripp
<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:37 pm

Nice shots [edit] DENTEX! [/edit] :D

I've been to Paris lately.... ;) A lot of "déjà-vu" pictures, but anyway...
Attachments
Paris_web (3).jpg
Paris_web (2).JPG
Paris_web.jpg
Last edited by alex on Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:38 pm

sorry, I can't decide which ones not to post so :lol:
Attachments
Paris_web (6).jpg
Paris_web (5).jpg
Paris_web (4).jpg

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:39 pm

last ones...

PS : guys, post more pictures, don't leave this thread dying !
Attachments
Paris_web (8).jpg
Paris_web (7).jpg

<<

Jon

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:50 pm

Really nice shots, Alex. :D
I especially love the panorama. Do you have a higher res that we can see? :D :D

Ps. How was Paris? :grin:

"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence"
~Robert Fripp
<<

evos

KT-Explorer

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:55 pm

Wow! Great pictures, Alex :!:
<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:20 pm

Thanks !

Here is the original file Jon ;) (it's about 10Mb big even with low jpg quality so....)

http://www.kerkythea.org/users/alex/Monmartre.jpg ;)

<<

dentex

KT-Master

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:24 am

dentex
<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:02 pm

So, out of the 7000 members on the website, there are less than 10 that have a camera ?!

<<

Radditz

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:25 pm

thsi is a 360° shot panorama from frankfurt/main germany.
original is 17660px x 2878 px @ 300dpi.
shot from "messeturm" at 256m height. 36 single shots stitched together with hugin. was about 4h rendertime to complete :)
looks really great printed at 1,84m x 0,30m

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/1231 ... n2resi.jpg
<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:16 pm

Really nice panorama Radditz !

Just two shots pushing the ISO of the D200 to... 12800
Yeah, it's grainy....but I love the feeling it gives to the images...especially when a LOT desaturated... :D

Who's the idiot who said that digital grain was ugly ? :)

<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:17 pm

ok, what do you do when you're hungry, and feel like taking pictures ?

Well, you go to the kitchen, take an ice-cream, and realize that you're too young for having some pro studio setup...

Who cares, I've got an LCD screen that is a very good substitute for a softbox :lol:

<<

smiley

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:18 pm

Sandy
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic