[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (a photo is also welcomed!)
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (a photo is also welcomed!)

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:16 am

congrats, Umar!
and welcome too, dr_dunno...

<<

Fyrebryte

Post Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:53 pm

Greetings;

I have been coming to these forums for quite a while now. I love looking at the work that everyone has done. I find it quite incredible to see just how talented so many people are.

I have been using Kerkythea for a while also. I love it. I have used it for some work projects, but most of the time, I use it for fun rendering things that strike my fancy at the time.

My name is Larry, I live in Florida and I love to learn new things. Kerky is definitely intriguing and I hope to contribute positively to this wonderful community.

Sincerely,

Larry
<<

tridem

KT-Master

Post Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:52 pm

wow! I noticed this thread just today..:oops: actually the forum is so exterminated (and my web connection so slow..) however, why not?
my name is Luca Picciau 35 years old, a beautiful wife and two little devils (3 and 4 years old) I live in Italy, not architect, not graphic designer, but I'd like to work with all that.
My first passion was playing and composing music in the ever less free time.
My main occupation is in technical dept. and management quality system of a machinery builder. I'm working for a couple of years with Sketchup for the customers presentations and I looked for a render engine to improve my ability, night time at home.
I have to say, since I started using kerkythea I look at the world in a different way, I mean ever looking for lights, reflections, shadows.. I'm going mad with too many hours watching the screen or I'm just learning something great.
I hope the second one
Attachments
CIMG2325.JPG
<<

HSDStudio

KT-Explorer

Post Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:28 pm

I much like Tridem have been around for a little while and never really looked at this until today(well I'm pretty sure I didnt post anything on here already)so anyways here we go.

My name is Johnny, I'm 25, I live with my wife in montana (fletch didnt know you lived here, what part if I may be so bold?) I graduated college last year and have been working for a small architectual firm here that specializes in high end custom homes. I got married this last may and have been adjusting well to having a lady (and her large silly dog) in the house(which was previously the dominion of my cat) so thats been fun. my lady wife graduates this december with her art degree. thats about it for me, I just want to say its been a pleasure being part of this community.

Johnny
Attachments
us.jpg
mlt 10hr = P
<<

Rafa

KT-GrandMaster

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:02 am

It's nice to read a little of you guys.

Interesting photo HSDS :D.
<<

HSDStudio

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:25 pm

lol thanks, its my little family, the cat(being Crazy) wasn't allowed in the photo. I think it sums us up pretty well though. thanks for the feedback
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:46 pm

:welcome: Tridem, Fyrebryte, HSDStudio, we are glad to have such talented and passionate folks here.

@HSD :lol: you mean that's the name of the cat? or just that it was being that way with a capital "C" ? :D

<<

HSDStudio

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:18 pm

<<

ibugs

Post Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:05 pm

<<

Rafa

KT-GrandMaster

Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:09 am

<<

RedSquare

KT-GrandMaster

Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:18 am

Fanners \:D/
_______
<<

tridem

KT-Master

Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:39 am

Hi Baptiste! don't worry about your english too much, a massive use of and will solve all your problems :lol:
<<

ibugs

Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:45 am

Thanks for your welcome :grin: and links :wink:
Bye 8)
<<

Haqer

KT-Fellow

Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:55 pm

ok... here I am :roll:
Attachments
jaa.jpg