[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (a photo is also welcomed!)
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (a photo is also welcomed!)

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:28 pm

<<

benzjie

KT-Master

Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:34 pm

<<

jon_ireland

Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:51 pm

here i am!!

:lol: haha actually i was planning on making a similar thread.. well since someone did this first..
here i am!!!
used pseudo caustics.. too much photons! render time 3hrs 14mins. :D
did some post production wid the facial hair..
all the best!

jon_ireland
<<

jenujacob

KT-Explorer

Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:23 pm

wow jon.. so u are an architect and a soldier??? coool!!! though i could never imagine myself doin that.. anyways heres mee!! :D
<<

jon_ireland

Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:29 pm

all the best!

jon_ireland
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:59 am

JJ- nice to see you finally!
Well, I couln't find a pic of me as tough-looking as J-Ireland's...
and I got a kick out of the computer geek (Giannis) saying he doesn't have a digi-pic of himself!
I still will never know what Didier looks like, I guess...
And Andrew... which one of the 3 are you in that pic?!? ;) :lol:

and if we're posting 'other hobby' pics...

I saw Kim's pic on the SU forum...looking VERY official, don't you think?
http://forum.sketchup.com/attachment.ph ... 1161843609

Speaking of Kim Frederik, he's created some great KT-wear... here I am sporting my brand new - rare on the entire earth! - ball cap... thanks Kim!!!

but Patrick still remains a mystery... you out there?
Attachments
KTCapInAction.jpg
Last edited by Fletch on Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:54 am

So, Fletch... That's what you look like...?!? :shock: :lol:
Well, it's good to get a face on people you're in regular contact with... ;)

:D :lol: So you really think that I look very official on that pict...?? :D
Well - you might have a point there... :lol:

Here's another more "casual" picture of me taken in Oct. '06... :)

Cheers
Kim Frederik
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:30 am

<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:47 am

From the last summer - Lake Inari (68°57'N, 27°33'E).
It was a bit hard to find any resent photo that is not a baby photo :lol:
<<

jenujacob

KT-Explorer

Post Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:30 pm

hiiiiiiiiii fletch.... so nice to see u tooo..... though i must confess i figured u'd have a moustache.. and dont ask me why!!! and uve got a nice hobby too... i want to play guitar tooo!!! :((

and kim.. nice casual pic of u.. and whats that ur drinkin there?? :D loooks delicious.. i think!! :D
and yes i agreee with giannis that it makes communication stronger!! :D
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:52 pm

btw, i find Fletch veeery mediterenean looking...
Fletch, do you have any roots from around... here?
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:14 pm

<<

Marco.82

KT-Fellow

Post Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:59 pm

This is me with my girl^^ i'm 24 old :lol:

nice to see your photos
La differenza tra un genio e uno stupido è che il genio ha dei limiti
<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:04 pm

glad to see you can post links ! :D
I'm now a K-Explorer ! :lol:

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:23 am

Mediterranian?!!? Ha :lol: no one has ever accused me of that before ;)

in University all my friends called me French... just 'cause I was studying it at the time... and I travelled a lot... not that I looked it.

I'm afraid I don't know what I am... typical mutt american... some Irish and English and who knows what... born in Colorado and raised in Montana... I really miss my mountains... (though, after driving from Croatia to Belgium thru the alps on summer MY mountains seemed a lot 'cuter' than before.) :)

hi Marco! cute girl! ;) but you knew that.

JJ... except for skin color you don't look anything like I expected - ha! I'm friends with lots of Indians here in Milwaukee, believe it or not.
and Jon Ireland- I was ROLLING ON THE FLOOR with that Photoshop mustache... beautiful!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic