[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - trascending time challenge
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

trascending time challenge

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

tridem

KT-Master

Post Tue May 01, 2012 8:39 pm

trascending time challenge

this is the work I submitted for the
ac01wm.jpg

ac02wm.jpg

the scene is made with Sketchup and rendered in Kerkythea (of course :P ) with MLT method, postpro with Gimp. Almost all models are not mine, come from the warehouse and other free libraries.
<<

alvydas

KT-Wizard

Post Thu May 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Re: trascending time challenge

not bad not bad :good:
everything is in updated
Toshiba Satellite A500, I7,4GBram,NVIDIA
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu May 03, 2012 3:22 pm

that first shot is a beauty! the second is also very nice.

<<

dAn84imola

KT-Senior

Post Fri May 04, 2012 7:18 am

Ciao Luca! 8) Excellent displacement of the warehouse object! =D>

Personally (but only in my opinion :idea: ) "i would change" the kind of wall: so brick made with that kind of light, I found it a little "irrelevant" with the great glass wall and the beautiful wood roof.

The of focus of the stairs is m a r v e l o u s :D

Hope for you an, enjoy full time :wink:
See you soon render cowboy!
you're welcome to visit my portfolio
www.danilovincenzo.it
<<

tridem

KT-Master

Post Sat May 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Thanks mate. For the challenge we had to follow a given color theme, that's the main reason I used those bricks
<<

RedSquare

KT-GrandMaster

Post Fri May 11, 2012 3:18 am

I second Fletch's comments. =D>
Fanners \:D/
_______
<<

FMILAM

KT-Warrior

Post Fri May 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Woww.. =D>
I love the balance between the lights of the interior and the exterior.
Again: =D>
<<

tridem

KT-Master

Post Tue May 15, 2012 7:18 pm

thanks all. Finally I won the challenge...but we were just five contestants :lol: nice experience anyway
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun May 27, 2012 10:33 pm

=D> congrats!

Return to Galleries - Finished Projects