[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - light reading
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

light reading

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Venom_man

KT-Fellow

Post Thu May 17, 2012 11:22 pm

light reading

Here is a little project i've been working on. also my first render on my new computer i just built :D . I built the scene to showcase one of my favorite pieces of furniture, a Charles Eames/Miller chair. i think it turned out ok. Comments and crits are welcomed
Attachments
good2-1.jpg
good3-1.jpg
<<

tridem

KT-Master

Post Fri May 18, 2012 6:56 am

Re: light reading

=D> good! perhaps some wood textures of the bookcase are not oriented in right way
<<

dAn84imola

KT-Senior

Post Fri May 18, 2012 10:45 am

...yeah! Tridem is right: normally what is oriented in the height (vertical sense speaking) had vertical streak. Same thing for what is in horizontal sense.
Practically, that allow the production workers of home furniture to use minor wood plane: "normally" a paper is ca.1,5x3,1m with the stroke on the longer sense.
:grin: By the way: the first image is F A N T A S T I C !!! I like the style of the watch and the built in b/w pictures on the background. :grin:
you're welcome to visit my portfolio
www.danilovincenzo.it
<<

Venom_man

KT-Fellow

Post Fri May 18, 2012 5:35 pm

ahhh you guys are right the grain is in the wrong direction back to sketch up. :x
<<

Venom_man

KT-Fellow

Post Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm

think the wood on the bookcase is better!
Attachments
good41.jpg
<<

Venom_man

KT-Fellow

Post Tue May 22, 2012 3:51 am

ok so i know this is supposed to be the finished projects forum but i cant help my self. i changed the floor and the whole mood changed. i also added a small amount of DOF in PS. let me know which is better looking.
Attachments
good5-1.jpg
<<

FMILAM

KT-Warrior

Post Wed May 23, 2012 2:00 am

:-k well... i prefer the floor and the effect of the second image. :D
<<

farang013

KT-Senior

Post Wed May 23, 2012 3:29 pm

=D>
looks great!!.....i wold lower the "gloss" on the wood parts in the chair....but just me...
by the way......how do you made the background out of fucus?
<<

farang013

KT-Senior

Post Wed May 23, 2012 3:32 pm

focus :grin:
<<

Venom_man

KT-Fellow

Post Wed May 23, 2012 7:29 pm

<<