[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Relooking T2 Apartment
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Relooking T2 Apartment

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Rodem

KT-Fellow

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Relooking T2 Apartment

Hello, :grin:

It is my project to relooking my apartment. Thanks again to Kerkythea, very useful for this kind of project!
Rendering : Metropolis Light Transport / 120 passes

appart1.JPG

appart2.JPG
<<

VanteLorde

KT-Fellow

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Re: Relooking T2 Apartment

That's a really nice rendering, even thought I think u can improve it, u can add some globals to get better reflections,
And personally I think u can make some changes of the camera (then angle and the point of view I think) add some people would be nice too, to get the idea of the human proportions (thats just muy criteria) and the scale of the floor material it's to small
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:10 pm

I don't agree with the above comments, but I think the overall feeling of the image is a bit drab, dull, cold. It could likely use just a bit of warmth and color saturation. (just my opinion)... and make verticals straight in post-processing.
The chair material is too dark, needs some specular highlights.
A tiny bit of glow and vignette to give it a little ambience... that's up to user preference.
Attachments
appart2-post.jpg

<<

Rodem

KT-Fellow

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:45 pm

Ok Fletch thanks for the tips. Perhaps colors are a bit cold because Im working on a LCD TV screen. :-k
<<

dAn84imola

KT-Senior

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:04 pm

...hy render dude! :grin:
The last image i found it spectacular: you warmed up like suggested from the other expert... really good! 8)
you're welcome to visit my portfolio
www.danilovincenzo.it
<<

BryanK

KT-Warrior

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:23 am

Looks great.
<<

KT-Fellow

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:44 pm

good feel overall -gamma,camera
but chair is dark-would avoid black completely in life space
original gamma is perfectly ok balanced on my srgb panel. i have two different brand monitors and by default colors were emphasized somehow -they translated badly one to each other till calibrated.

Return to Galleries - Finished Projects