[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - My 3d models of military vehicles
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My 3d models of military vehicles

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

leonmetalowiec

Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:09 pm

My 3d models of military vehicles

Hello, I am new to this forum.
My name is Andrew and I'm Polish.
I wanted to introduce you, my models of vehicles.
I am not a professional graphics implanted, it is just my hobby, which, unfortunately, I have little time.
I used SketchUp, Gimp and Kerkythea.
My texturing and rendering skills are weak, as my English,so please forgive me the quality of my renders. :oops:
Renault FT17 light tank ,polygonal turret with cannon
Simple renderings for presentation purposes :mrgreen:

Link for this model
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model. ... 2d0d702de1

Soviet light tank T80

Link for this model
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/ ... fbccea0eb8
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/ ... fbccea0eb8
<<

leonmetalowiec

Post Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:46 pm

Re: My 3d models of military vehicles

My next model of the military vehicle.
PzKpfw IB light tank,3rd Panzer Division, Germany 1940

Model can be downloaded here
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model. ... ec5f023283
<<

leonmetalowiec

Post Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:15 pm

Soviet light amphibious tank T37A in painting from the period of the Winter War.
Renders simple and without post-production, as someone I want to play in a professional I encourage you!

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model. ... d4f1c88acf
<<

leonmetalowiec

Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:06 pm

Next model
T70M light tank,3-rd Tank Corps,Battle of Kursk
Simple renderings for demonstration purposes.

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model. ... eaf9681ad9

To be continued :mrgreen:
<<

leonmetalowiec

Post Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:40 am

My next model of the military vehicle.
German command tank Kl PzBfWg I
I know, pathetic texture :oops:
Simple renderings for presentation purposes :x

brothers photo :sketchstatic:

Model statistics

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model. ... 0d2ffbfc2a
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:14 pm

Impressive work on the modeling - hope you can find time to study more about lighting and materials to match the quality of the rendering to the quality of your modeling. :grin:
The best images are the ones showing the vehicle on a ground plane.

Return to Galleries - Finished Projects