[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Tools of the trade - finished
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tools of the trade - finished

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

dentex

KT-Master

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:11 pm

Tools of the trade - finished

HI guys,
this is the final version of my latest project.
1st view, not very close. A close up will come later on. No noise red.
Slight levels correction only.

I hope you like it!

Please, feel free to leave your C & C as always!

(but: this one has something personal 8) )
Attachments
tools-of-the-trade_view01.jpg
MLT 245 passes, 16 hrs.
Last edited by dentex on Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dentex
<<

CartographerTom

KT-Warrior

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:20 pm

very nice Dentex!
<<

sintra

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:58 pm

Hi Dentex,

Very good, very very good.

I think we are going to have to keep an eye on you Dentex :lol: , you are producing real quality time and time again now.

The pressure is on though now you have got to keep producing it now though :lol: :lol:

Kind regards
Kind regards

Darren

Sketchup6 & Kerkythea
Dell Precison M90 notebook, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 Ghz, 4Gb of Ram, nVidia Quadro FX 2500M

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darrengoodwin/show/
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:31 pm

excellent, Dentex!

what are the yellow and red things?

where do you plug in the mic? I don't see a hole where it fits.

the speaker holes look blurry in some spots for some reason...

<<

dentex

KT-Master

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:32 pm

@CartographerTom: thanks!

@sintra: many thanks for your kind words.
I'll produce, ok... :)

I'm HONORED of being part of this community.
dentex
<<

rangerrick

KT-Explorer

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:37 pm

Yes :!: :!: Very realistic. :D
<<

Jon

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:38 pm

Wow!! It turned out great. Very realistic... good job! :D

"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence"
~Robert Fripp
<<

dentex

KT-Master

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:58 pm

@Fletch (sorry, post at the same time): the 2 things are flight progress strips, where a tower controller writes down details about a flight, like call sign, various estimated times, effective ones, reporting points and other data; yellow is for arrivals, pink for local flights and a white one (not showed) for departures.
the scene lacks of a pen, though. LoL!
You could plug the mic below the two red and green leds, it fits ;)
I don't know what do you mean with "blurred" about the little holes... they came out as are.
thanks.

@rangerrick: thanks!

@Jon: thank you bro! glad you liked!
dentex
<<

Extremefatalist

KT-GrandMaster

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:38 pm

Very nice...

Very nice. Almost a photo :) Dentex you are going very fast in progressing your Wings modelling skills and your Kerkythea rendering ones, as well :D
<<

DragonSlayer44

KT-Warrior

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:39 pm

Very realistic Dentex!! I especialy like the elvation of the mic with the flight pro. strips (reminds me of the ww2 plotter nav. miles rulers I have from my wifes grandfather) I can tell this render was somthing you where fond of ???
<<

dentex

KT-Master

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:41 pm

@Extreme: thanks, photorealism is what I've always dreamed of...

I want to say one more time that this is possible mainly thanks to who crafted KT and it's fantastic materials, from where one can start and, tweaking, produce something really close to the world outside.

@Dragon: also thanks to you, mate. And U can say this!
This is a special render.
dentex
<<

dentex

KT-Master

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:46 am

close up!

Attachments
tools-of-the-trade_view02_ed.jpg
dentex
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:12 am

<<

dentex

KT-Master

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:34 am

dentex
<<

Dan

KT-GrandMaster

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Regards!
Dan
ArchiCAD // SketchUp // Kerkythea
Intel Core 2 Duo E 6400 @ 2,13 Ghz // NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GT // 4 Gb RAM // Win XP SP2
Next

Return to Galleries - Finished Projects